Introduction

Hello to all and to all a good year!

So I've realized I missed out an entire chapter... Don't ask me how. It just happened. So I'm gonna quickly update this and post a couple more chapters as an apology.

Along with that I hope you enjoy this book and all the chapters about to appear. Below are your boys of choice, if anyone as a specific request for a character please let me know I'm sure I can find a way to add them later in the story.

Please remember to leave a star and a comment (positive and constructive always welcomed.) and please let me know how you feel about what is happening or what you think might happen it's always nice to hear your thoughts.

Other than that! Thank you for having a read of Divine Hearts!

Sora
Roxas
Riku
Ven
Axel
Terra
Zack
Noctis
Prompto
Reno
Ignis
Gladiolus
Cloud
Leon
Zexion
Vanitas

Update:
Hi all! Hope you are enjoying this story! I've just had a request to add Zexion as a choice so stay tuned for that :D I'm super excited to write for him, he's such a sweetheart and so smart! If you do have anyone you like who isn't here please let me know! And also do stay tuned for more antics with the guys coming up!

Update:
Hi all! As you can see the book has been redone! So Please go back and reread there has been a lot of changes. I hope you enjoy this new version. Also there is another character added to the list. Also the girls play a bigger role this time around, so if anyone wants them as actual results please send a comment my way.

Update:
Completed - 26/12/2020

Love