From The Moment I looked Into Your Eyes (2)

Authors note: here we go! Results two!

Vanitas
"Well, it crossed my mind." You giggled as Selphie shifted and curled up. Vanitas sighed and knelt down in front of you.
"You know you're too good to people... even to those who don't deserve it." He said softly, stared at him.
"Don't tell me you think you're one of those people Vanitas. Because I drew on her face." You mused, Vanitas glanced away from you briefly before smirking and glancing back at you.
"So princess, what you gonna do about her?" He asked, you shrugged your shoulders and glanced down at Selphie.
"No one is gonna help her." You began before you glanced at Vanitas. "But you can." You grinned, Vanitas raised his eyebrow.
"You must be joking." He said, you shook your head, the glitter sparkling in the moon light.
"Nope! I can't carry her." You said, Vanitas stood up.
"I ain't helping her." He laughed, you frowned and crossed your arms.
"Vanitas." You moaned, He placed a hand on his hip and smirked.
"And what do I get if I decide to help?" He asked, you stood up and stepped closer to him and placed your hands on his chest. His body tensed and you ran your hands up his chest to his shoulders.
"I can make it worth your while." You said, Vanitas didn't respond. "But I can also beat your arse in sports, so you know." You giggled, as you pulled away from him with a big grin and placed your hands behind your back. Vanitas groaned and ran his hand through his hair.
"Fine. You win." He grumbled, you smiled at him until Selphie began to groan in her sleep.
"We should get her home." He murmured, you nodded. The two of you turned to stare at Selphie. "Still a chance to leave her." He teased, you nudged him gently before you bent down and took her shoes and purse and Vanitas picked her up.
"Right then, to Selphie's." You said with a shudder causing Vanitas to smirk as the two of you headed to Selphie's. 

Once you had gotten to Selphie's, you stopped at her door. You both umm'd and ah'd about what to do before you took Selphie's keys.
"I have a question for you, have you ever broken in to anywhere before?" You asked, Vanitas raised his eyebrow and you stumbled through the door.
"Selphie you little bitch of sister, you took my dress for your stupid prom-" Aranea stopped talking as she finally saw you and Vanitas. You took a step back and waved slightly.
"Uh, hey..." you began, Aranea raised her hand to silence you as she spotted her youngest sister sleeping in Vanitas' arms.
"Listen, she wasn't feeling so good and she had no one with her so we brought her home." You explained, Aranea sighed and held out her arms, Vanitas passed her to Aranea's arms. Once he did that he stepped back next to you his arm brushing against yours slightly. "Thanks, is Vanille ok?" Araena asked.
"Yeah she's staying at Serah's." You said, Aranea glanced down at her sister. "Well we should be off." The two of you turned to walk away.
"Hey, princess. Thanks for taking care of this idiot. Even after everything she's done to you. Night." She walked back into her house and that was it. 

"Thanks for coming with me Vanitas. I didn't really know what to do with her." You confessed, Vanitas nodded.
"You owe me princess." He teased you came to a stop outside your door and you turned to face Vanitas a small smile gracing your lips.
"Nah." You giggled, Vanitas stepped closer and brushed your cheek and down your arm before taking your hand.
"You know, you looked amazing tonight." He said, you smiled up at him as he leant in. "{Name}..."
"Vanitas..."
A tree branch snapped causing the two of you to break apart, your cheeks reddening quickly, as he groaned.
"Well. I should get going, I'm sure the girls and your brother will be back soon." He said, you nodded glancing at your shoes.
"Yeah, thank you for everything Vanitas." You glanced up at him before you wrapped your arms around his neck. His body tensed but he slowly placed his hands around you and hugged you slightly.
"Night princess." He whispered, he pulled back and gave you once last glance and then he walked away, raising his hand to wave at you before heading off into the night.