You want a piece of me? Im miss bad karma, another day, another drama

Authors note: I am so sorry! I lost track of days, sad things are happening this week so I spaced! But here it is! Halloween day!

{ 228 }

You and Hayner stared at each other. Today was the day! Halloween had arrived at Destiny Island!
"Braiiinnnsssss...." Hayne raised his hands and stuck his tongue to the side and slowly came after you, you raised your eyebrow and stepped back creeped out by your brother.
"You're so weird." You muttered, Fran chuckled and a flash caused you both to look at her. She was holding a camera.
"Stand together." She ordered and you both groaned before stepping next to each other. Your brother wrapped his arm around your neck and you wrapped yours around his side. You were wearing a black skater skirt with red blood dotted over it, with big black clunky boots and ripped stripped socks. Your skin had been painted a dull blue and had black soot over you as well, you wore a white shirt which had been ripped in several places and covered in blood, your hair was up in a high back combed pony tail and your eyes had black rims around them, and your lips were dark red. Hayner was wearing ripped up trousers with blood splodges all over, a blazer that had been ripped along with a white shirt. His skin was also painted a dull blue, his hair had been sprayed grey and he had dirt all over his body. He had dark rims around his eyes and he had fake blood dripping down his neck. Fran snapped a couple of pictures when there was a knock at the door. Nyx got up and headed to the door, he smirked.
"Come on in." He said, a group of zombies appeared at the door and you laughed.
"This is gonna be awesome!" Hayner exclaimed, Kairi bounded over. Kairi was wearing a nurses outfit, covered in blood and ripped up, her hair all back combed and the ends of her hair had been dip dyed black. Her skin had a shimmering sparkle to it, her eyes were smoky and her lips matched yours. She wore grey trainers and ripped up black netted tights.
  and she skipped over to you and hugged you tightly. Fran began snapping pictures as you all talked excitedly.
"I cannot wait!" Ven punched the air excitedly, Ven was wearing his school uniform, which had all been ripped up and covered in blood. His hair was spiky and had a black smoky effect to it, his eyes were dark like Hayner's and he had painted himself a dull grey. He stopped by your side and you smiled at him.
"You look awesome!" You said excitedly, he smiled brightly at you as Sora walked in with Hayner laughing away. Sora had on an army uniform with rips and blood stains all over and dirt across his arms, legs and face. His hair had black ends to it and his face had big circles around his eyes and he had painted himself a light grey too.
"He's going full out today." Roxas said, you glanced over at him and Riku. Roxas had a similar look to his brother, he had on his uniform, his tie missing as the rest of his clothes had rips and blood stains. His hair matched his brothers and he had dark circles around his eyes and blood smeared across his neck and arms. He too had painted himself a dull grey. Riku had on his normal clothes which were covered in blood and dirt. His hair was messy and he had dark circles under his eyes and blood running down his face.
"Who are we waiting for?" Nyx asked, as his eyes flickered to the door and there coming in was Namine, Xion and Olette. Namine was wearing a white dress with rips along the side covered in blood, her hair had been tied back into two pigtails and her body had a shimmering sparkle to it, like Kairi's. she had less make up on than Kairi and had more of a dirt like effect to her face.
"You look great Namine!" Pence said smiling and you nodded in agreement. Pence was wearing his school uniform with rips and opened shirt with a black vest underneath, he had smears of dirt all over him and purple bruises covering his face. He had dark rims around his eyes and a his skin had been painted slightly green.
"So does Olette." Hayner said, earning an amused look from the girls. Olette was wearing a black short dress, her skin had been painted green and she had dark rims round her eyes. Her hair had been put up in a high pony tail and her hair had been spray dyed white. Her arms and legs had blood smeared across her too. Xion grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the door.
"We gotta get going!" She cheered, you nodded and allowed her to pull you. Xion was wearing combat kharki's and green vest top. She had a cap on and the bits of hair you could see from under the hat was back combed and streaked with red dye. She had blood smeared across her body and her skin had been painted a grey colour. She had dark rims around her eyes and black lips. You and your friends were about to leave when Fran stood at the door her arms out wide.
"I must take photos for the family wall!" She exclaimed, Nyx rolled his eyes and leant against the wall.
"Fran, you really are annoying." He mused, the rest of your group got into position, Hayner and you in the middle with Namine next to you and Pence next to Hayner and the others huddled around close. Fran brought the camera up to her eye.
"Smile." She said and flashed a couple of pictures as you all took turns posing and laughing and changing position.
"Alright let's go!" Hayner said after the tenth photo, everyone nodded and Nyx and Fran waved you all off as you hurried to school.