Chill Out, what you yelling for? (2)

Authors note: part two! Enjoy! Oh and you go {Name}!

{ 301 }

"So we need what exactly Luna?" Paine asked, you glanced around and began picking up objects showing them to Aqua. 
"Well we decided on blue... and silver, so we want a range of things. Let's get some tableware." She suggested, Kairi nodded and you went in search of items.
"Do we want fairy lights Luna?" Yuna called from round the back of the store.
"Yes please!" She called back, you smiled gently as you picked up some silver and blue balloons. You looked to the side and saw some with confetti in.
"Hey girls! I have balloons we could make like a balloon wall, and we could also set up a load of confetti balloons and at midnight set them off." You said, Yuffie punched the air excitedly.
"That sounds amazing!" She cheered, Paine nodded and held up the basket letting you put the balloons in.
"This is going to be so exciting." Namine said, Luna nodded in agreement.
"Do you think you'll be able to make snow flakes?" She asked, Namine nodded.
"I'll have Roxas, Zexion, Genesis and Vanille to help me." She said, Xion bounded back and held up some clear glass holders.
"We could decorate these and put them on the food table and around the room, with candles and glitter and add some snow flakes onto those too." She said, Paine suddenly appeared.
"Put them in. I like it." She said, Aqua nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, sorry we're adding more work for you Namine." She apologised, Namine smiled.
"It's okay."
"Do you think the boys will be able to make decorative pieces of the woodland?" Serah asked, you stopped by everyone.
"Yeah, as annoying as they were at the meeting, I know they'll do a really good job." Aqua said, you giggled.
"Alright let's keep looking." Luna ordered.
"Hey guys look at this." Kairi walked out of a changing room and was wearing a silvery maiden outfit. Olette clapped her hands together.
"That looks good."
"Are we gonna make the waiters and waitresses wear those?" Rikku asked, Kairi was about to respond when you all heard some giggling.
"Is she really going to wear that?" Selphie laughed, as Kairi stood awkwardly. You turned around to see Kairi in an elegant dress. You turned to Selphie.
"What the heck are you talking about? Kairi looks great!" You said, Selphie and her girls giggled.
"Sure. Come On girl's we don't want to shop here. It's all tacky anyway." She said, they all walked away as Serah popped out from the changing room.
"She's horrid." She said, Kairi sighed.
"Hard to believe I thought of her as a friend a long time ago..." Kairi whispered, you walked forward and hugged Kairi tightly. You squeezed her tightly before pulling back and giving her a big smile.
"Well I think everything you pick is beautiful." You said, Olette nodded in agreement and Kairi's eyes glistened.
"Thanks girls. You're the best." She said, and you all continued searching again. 

{ 302 }

"Thanks again girls, it's nice to just get things done without the boys. We'll go shopping properly for dresses on the second." Luna said giving you all hugs.
"No worries." Xion said,
"Yeah it's been fun!" Olette smiled.
"Alright see you guys tomorrow!" You said, and all of you bid each other farewell before heading back to your houses for the night. 

{ 303 }

Thursday. You weren't expecting it, but it seemed that Selphie was a ticking time bomb. She couldn't get to you, so she chose someone else instead. You had watched her all day and you could feel something was up. You walked out of the doors and headed towards the walkway when you spied Selphie, you placed a hand on your hip and Namine gripped your arm, you walked closer with Namine trying to hear what was being said.
"You are such a waste of space and a slut Kairi!" Selphie hissed. Kairi's eyes widened and you all stared at Selphie in shock. The girl smirked and your eyes widened.
"Kairi!" You yelled as Selphie shoved her to the ground. Olette and Namine ran to Kairi's side and your blood boiled as you watched Selphie and her little group laugh.
"That's it!" You snapped and lunged forward tackling Selphie to the ground causing the brunette to scream. You brought your hand up and smacked her across the face.
"How dare you hurt my friend!" You screamed, she gasped in shock and reached for your forearms.
"{Name}!" Xion cried as Selphie clawed at your arms. You growled and grabbed her arms pinning them above her head until Selphie wiggled underneath you and pushed you sideways.
"You crazy bitch!" Selphie shrieked as she jumped on top of you, her hands grabbing your hair. You inhaled sharply and brought your knee up slamming it into her stomach causing her to let go of your hair and allowing you to jump back on top of her.
"Takes one to know one Selphie!" You hissed as she screamed in your face whilst this was happening Kairi was stood up shaking with worry as a crowd had gathered. Namine held her cousin tightly and Olette disappeared into the growing crowd.