I hope this summer breeze will last more than a seas

Author's note: Here we go! Results!

{ 427 }

More than a week had passed since the bake sale and now it was Saturday, the 11th of May and all of you were in Sora's house, ready for a fun day of games and sleepover. It had been going pretty well, monopoly almost destroyed, the strife siblings. They were way too competitive, twister caused severe injuries with you and Hayner being competitive. Mario karts, well. The rainbow route was played, Yuffie was locked in the bathroom after launching the steering wheel at Leon's head because he was winning and now you were all lounging around until Kairi bounded into the room happily.
"Spin the bottle!" Kairi cheered, everyone gawked at her and Kairi set herself up in the middle of the circle.
"Are we sure about this?" Olette asked, noticing a high rise in tension.
"Yes!" Kairi yelled, as she put the bottle down, "Riku you're up." She announced. The bottle spun round and round until it landed on you. You gave the bottle a death stare and all the guys suddenly shouted no. You, your brother and a few others glanced at the loudest males.
"What's the problem?" Kairi asked innocently, you shook your head.
"Come on, she doesn't have to kiss Riku." Sora murmured stealing a glance at you before back at an angry Riku.
"It's a game." Yuffie puffed out her cheeks in annoyance, as Paine readied herself for a bitter argument.
"Still, choose someone else." Zack stated folding his arms and narrowing his eyes at Riku, who stared back at him blankly.
"I don't mind." Riku said simply, you gave him a look and frowned as Reno piped up.
"Of course you don't! You're practically drooling for it!" He yelled, Aqua rolled her eyes and placed her hand on Reno's shoulder.
"Guys stop it!" Xion yelled, everyone was getting riled up and you glanced at your brother who was seething quietly next to Luna and Lightning.
"This is your fault Kairi you should have never brought this game up." Zexion snapped from across the room, Kairi gasped in shock.
"My fault?! You're turning this game into a competition!" She yelled, Namine grabbed her by the waist as she tried to jump at Zexion.
"It's just unfortunate luck who it landed on." Pence mumbled, you rolled your eyes and Hayner scoffed bringing his arms up into a cross.
"No one is kissing my sister!"
"It's just a kiss Hayner!" Rikku said slapping her forehead.
"Guys!" Xion tried again but everyone was now yelling over one another.
"Oops, the bottles moved." Ven said as he kicked the bottle in a different direction, Yuffie raised her eyebrow and folded her arms as Terra laughed in distaste.
"Such a child." He said, Ven turned to him and scowled as Prompto put his hand up.
"How about no one kisses her?" He said,
"Shut up Prompto!" Zack and Axel yelled.
"Fine I'll kiss her!" Yuffie said, placing her hand around your shoulder.
"NO!"
"Oh my god do you guys seriously have a problem with this?!"
"Why does this matter so much?! She's not committed to anyone!"
"ENOUGH!" You screamed, "You are the worst friends ever! Stop talking as if you own me and know how I feel! I didn't mind playing the game, it's just a game but you had to all go and ruin it!" You stood up and stomped your way up the stairs into Sora's bedroom where you slipped down the door and brought your knees up to your chest.

{ 428 }

After spin the bottle, everyone did apologise to you and everyone got on with relative normality over dinner. One in the morning had arrived and everyone was in bed but you were having a hard time sleeping. You got up and silently made your way into Aerith's kitchen. The day had turned ugly and you couldn't help but blame yourself. It was getting harder to keep your feelings a secret, but it was also torture watching your friends fight because of their feelings for you. You didn't want to lose any of them and you weren't ready to make that decision. You poured yourself a glass of water and stared out the window.
"{Name}?" You heard a voice whisper behind you, you turn around and come face to face with him.

{ Results }

Cloud
"What are you doing up?" Cloud asked, making his way over to you. You turned to face him and sighed as he leant against the countertop.
"I couldn't sleep." You said sadly, Cloud nodded he pushed away from the counter and quietly opened the freezer and pulled out a tub of ice cream before heading to the drawers and getting out two spoons.
"I get that." He responded as he leant against the countertop, he opened the tub of ice cream and passed you a spoon.
"Cloud..." You began, as he put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "I'm sorry about today." You said quietly, Cloud poked at the ice cream before lifting up the spoon and putting it in his mouth, you mirrored his movements. He sighed heavily and put the spoon down before placing his hand on your cheek and gently run his thumb along your jawline.
"It wasn't your fault. It was ours... We're not official {Name}..." He said, you felt a strange pain in your chest at the words. "And don't look like that, you know I want to be with you. But for now, it's not just me who likes you, it's my brothers, cousins... friends... its difficult for us... We're guys {Name}." Cloud continues his hand slowly moving from your cheek, down your neck and down your arm until he takes your hand in his.
"I know... I just feel..." You couldn't finish the sentence as tears threatened to fall. Cloud moved away from the counter and pulled you with him, he knelt slightly, and placed his thumb and finger under your chin, making you look at him.
"Look at me." He said, you glanced up at his blue eyes. "I'll wait forever if I have to. I promise you that." He said quietly, your cheeks reddened and he smiled at you before placing a kiss dangerously close to your lips. "You're worth waiting for." He stood up and you smiled slightly before wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him lightly on the lips.
"Thank you. Cloud."