I can't explain it, I just wanna talk to you

Authors' note: Well, well, well...

{ 440 }

After the drama show, it was the rounders week and the first one wasn't as good as you had all hoped. You were all out on the field, watching the match and even though everyone was in high spirits the score board was not as good. The juniors were trying their hardest but it just was not working. Hayner was in the bowling square and opposing team were hitting some nice balls, making it hard to catch them out. Roxas was on first base, Vanitas was on second, Riku was on third and Ven was on fourth. From the looks of things they were not in the right places but they weren't going to argue against a stressed Leon and Luxord, after all the team was down two team mates who had been ill and not able to play for this one. Hayner threw the ball and the guy smacked it miles, everyone who was on a post managed to get all the way around before the ball made it back to Hayner. Ven put his arms up in a time out position and jogged over to Leon and Luxord.
"I know we're down two but come on, these aren't the best places for us." He explained, Leon shook his head and glanced at Luxord.
"I know that but some of the others can't replace the two that aren't here."
"We've gotta try. Please." Ven begged, Leon and Luxord sighed before calling out to change places. Vanitas was up to ball and it seemed to have worked, as soon as he threw the ball and the batter hit the ball, it flew straight to Hayner who threw it to Riku and got the batter out. Luxord and Leon sighed in relief as Ven smirked, he clapped his hands.
"Come on team keep going!" He called, you all were watching intently as the match continued, it had been the right move they all played so much more smoothly as the batters ran the fielders ran faster getting almost all the other team out! This was it the last half of the match, and tensions were running high. The other team were so far ahead it still seemed impossible for Destiny Island to claw it back, however the opposite team were down to the last batter who would need to make it the whole way to secure the win. Everything was riding on this. Vanitas threw the ball and the batter hit it. Everyone watched with wide eyes as it flew through the sky, Sora and Hayner began to run for it, however Sora tripped over a hole in the dirt.
"Sora!" You yelled out, as Hayner didn't notice Sora and tripped over him! They both fumbled to get to their feet as the ball hit the ground, Hayner reached for it and threw it to Kurt, as the batter made it passed second, Kurt turned and threw it but it was too late, the batter was passed third, Riku caught it and was about to throw it to forth when their team began screaming, the batter ran passed forth and skidded his was through the dirt.
"Comets win!" The umpire yelled. Destiny Island stood there. Hayner and Sora dropped to their knees in defeat as they watched Comets cheer and jump at each other. Slowly the guys made their way to Leon and Luxord, who consoled them quietly.
"Man, that really sucks." Demyx said softly, you nodded watching them all.
"Once they're done chatting with their coaches we'll go see them." Terra said, everyone nodded in agreement before having a quiet chat waiting to go over and see their friends.

{ 441 }

"Don't worry guys!" Xion said patting Sora's shoulder as they made their way over to their friends.
"Yeah you've still got three more matches to go." Genesis said as you all walked along the road together.
"Yeah but that was a first one." Ven muttered.
"Yeah but put it this way you win the next three your champions." Reno said, Axel ruffled Roxas' hair.
"Yeah little buddy! Just like us got it memorised." Axel nudged him and Ven rolled his eyes as you all came to a stop by your house. Hayner waved them goodbye and walked into the house. You sighed and waved to your friends
"Alright guys see you late."
"Make sure he's alright." Olette blurted you all chuckled, and you gave her a smile.
"Of course! Nothing I can't fix! See ya!" You ran in after your brother to try and make him feel better after the rounders team lost today.

{ 442 }

The Second round had arrived and everyone was already on the field. You had needed to return a few books to the library before end of term and now you were running back to the field however as you were running you spotted Selphie standing in the way. You came to a stop and she folded her arms over her chest. You sighed, she really couldn't leave you alone.
"Selphie what do you want?" You asked, as you glanced behind her. "We're gonna miss the match." You said, she stepped closer and you backed up.
"No you are." She grinned at you and grabbed you by the arm and pushed you into the closest, your eyes widened as you toppled over a bucket and fell to the floor, mops and other equipment fell on top of you and you let out a squeal as Selphie laughed.
"See you princess." She mocked before slamming the door shut and locking it before walking away.
"Selphie!" You screamed and struggled to your feet. You ran to the door and pulled on your hair "Selphie come back please!" You screamed, you could feel panic setting into your body and you slammed your hand against the door. You let out a scream and turned so your back was against the door and you slid down. You couldn't believe this was happening, you bit into your lip drawing blood as you ran your hands through your hair. You were stuck in hear and no one was going to know, everyone was watching the Rounders match. You glanced up at the ceiling and tears welled in your eyes, before you lowered your head onto your knees.
"Stay calm..." You whispered, your heart was hammering in your chest and you were scared. It was the same feeling as when you were kidnapped, you shut your eyes and pursed your lips together trying to keep a steady breath. You could hear the cheering from the field. You hoped everyone was having fun but you prayed someone was looking for you.
"Screw you Selphie." You murmured bitterly. 

Winter here!
Stay tuned for more!
Love