What are we fighting for? Seems like we do it just for fun.

Author's note: I am very sorry for no response or post for a good like three months. That is so bad of me. It was partly to do with christmas holidays and work load etc and having severe writers block. This chapter was really difficult especially since to me its literally a filler for the next chapter. Anyways! Enjoy!

{ 266 }

The Halloween bash had ended and you had spent Sunday by yourself. Sulking mainly and catching up on Netflix shows. Finally the first day of half term had arrived and you had just received your first knock on the door. You opened the door and frowned.
"Balthier... what are you doing here Seifer?" You asked folding your arms over your chest. Balthier bowed to you as you heard crashing and your brother running out of the kitchen.
"You've got some nerve showing up here after the stunt you pulled..." Your brother trailed off as he spotted Balthier. The older male gave them both a smile.
"Actually your highnesses, I have brought him over today to apologise for his actions at Lady Luck. It was unforgivable." He explained, Nyx and Fran by this point had appeared and Balthier's eyes travelled to Fran. "Good evening." He said, Fran smiled at him as Nyx folded his arms glaring at Seifer.
"Well thank you Balthier, but we want to hear it from him." Nyx ground out, you glanced at your body guard with a raised eyebrow and Fran clapped her hands together.
"Why you should come in." She said, Hayner and Nyx gawked at her and you shook your head.
"I don't think that's necessary." You hissed to Fran, Balthier grinned and nodded.
"That would be delightful. Seifer in, now." He said following Fran towards the living room, Nyx leant down to you and Hayner.
"If one of you accidently poison his tea, I won't tell anyone." He whispered causing you both to grin.
"You got it." Hayner smirked and the three of you trailed after Fran. Once you were in the living room Nyx leant against the door and you went and sat on the floor as Hayner went to the other sofa and sat down glaring at Seifer who glared back at him.
"So, now to business. How shall we go about this?" He asked, glancing around the room. You, Hayner, Fran and Nyx all exchanged glances.
"Is there really much to discuss? Seifer should just sta-" You cut Hayner off and pursed your lips together before speaking.
"I don't think this needs to go any further... Seifer it's no big deal, and all is forgiven." You said stiffly. Seifer's eyes widened. "Balthier you can tell the Mayor that I am fine and that things can continue like normal." You added, you glanced around the room and Hayner frowned watching you quietly. Balthier gave you a small smile.
"You are truly a wonderful princess and very kind with your words. Seifer what do you have to say?" He said glancing over to Seifer, Nyx raised an eyebrow and Seifer glanced at you.
"I'm sorry {Name}." He said, you nodded and stood up along with Fran.
"If that is all?" She said, Balthier nodded.
"Yes, thank you for this and we hope that you will come and visit the Mayor and his son soon." He said, Hayner rolled his eyes as the rest of you moved towards the door.
"Yes we will consider a visit after our return from home." Fran said smiling at Balthier. Nyx opened the door and nodded. Balthier glanced at you and you smiled at him as Seifer walked through the door.
"Goodbye princess. Fran, Nyx." Balthier bowed and took his leave as Nyx closed the door behind them. Nyx glanced at you and then Fran before pointing a finger back at you.
"No." He said firmly and you smirked before heading up the stairs to your bathroom to have a shower and get ready for bed.

{ 267 }

"Hey sis." You brother began as he walked towards you. You turned around to face him and he folded his arms over his chest.
"Yeah? What's up?" You asked, he sighed and glanced at you.
"Listen I know you're just trying to be nice. But don't Seifer is my enemy. He's horrible to our friends and not worth it." Hayner said simply, you raised an eyebrow and folded your arms over your chest.
"I'm not. I just know that mom and dad won't want us to screw up relations with Destiny Island." You muttered, "I hate the guy..." You added softly, Hayner sighed and lowered his hands to his sides.
"Right... man when did you become mature?" he asked before he turned on heels and walked away towards his room. He stopped at his door and glanced back at you. "You're a good sister you know that." He said before disappearing. You blinked before heading into your room. You sighed and headed to bed, you flopped onto your pillow and sighed.
"Man what a weird day." You mused before falling asleep.