"I have been doing that even without promising you. I know how much I mean to you baby so for your happiness I will be careful." assured Rishab hugging her more tightly almost sticking her to his body.

"You might be tired, go and fresh up. I will set the table." said Madhu slowly pulling out of the hug.

"Yeah, more than me you're tired and weak. Rest here till I freshen up then we both will go and have dinner." ordered Rishab while Madhu agreed seeing his serious look.

Moving towards her, he pecked her lips and said, "Will be back soon." making Madhu blush and nod at him.

When Rishab came out of rest room, Madhu was asleep in sitting position with her head rest on the headboard while her legs on the floor. Smiling, he tried to wake her up, but she was in deep slumber. He remembered Anju mentioning him that she will feel drowsy because of the injection doctor has given.

Shaking his head, he went to dining hall to get dinner for her and got surprised to see all his favorite dishes prepared. He felt happy and sad at the same time, happy seeing her efforts to surprise him and sad knowing how much stress she had gone through today.

Sighing, he filled a plate and took it to their room. With difficulty, he fed dinner to half asleep Madhu and made her have medicines. After finishing his dinner, he switched off the lights and came to his bedroom to see his wife sprawled on the bed. Smiling he went near the bed, making space for himself he laid on bed and before he could move, his wife came into his arms and hugged him in her sleep. A serene smile crept on his lips seeing her seeking his warmth as soon as he is around her.

Holding her chin towards him, Rishab kissed her lips lightly once and then giving a long kiss on her forehead he hugged her to his chest and slept peacefully after a tiring day. For him, having his wife in his arms gives peace and hearing her confession today made it even more special.

Next day Morning

When Rishab opened his eyes, Madhu was sleeping cocooned in his arms with a twitch on her lips. Smiling, he made her lay on bed properly and removed hair from her face. After staring at her face for few seconds, he bent down and kissed her forehead lovingly, making her smile wide in her sleep. Seeing her smile, Rishab grinned and then bending a little he rubbed his stubble on her cheek, making Madhu groan in irritation. Laughing, he kissed her cheek soundly and then whispered "Get up baby, it's morning already."

"Hmm" humming Madhu turned to her other side taking Rishab's hand and hugging it to her chest she slept again. Rishab chuckled and then tickled her lightly with his other hand which made Madhu sat up on bed startled.

Seeing her sudden action, Rishab laughed making Madhu look at him angrily. Taking the pillow, she threw it on him in irritation.

"Slept well?" asked Rishab, pulling her in his arms.

"I did until you woke me up doing stupid things." complained Madhu cutely snuggling into his arms.

"It's already 10 AM baby, you can sleep again after having breakfast and medicines."

"I don't need any medicine, I'm totally fine now."

"Yeah but just for this day, you have to take medicines to not fall sick again." explained Rishab making Madhu agree to him with a deep sigh.

"Come on, get up. You fresh up here, I will use the bathroom in the guest room." said Rishab pulling her out of the bed.

When Madhu came out of the bathroom, Rishab wasn't there in the room. Thinking him to be taking shower she made her way towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them.