Chapter 28: The Party Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Do you?"

"Of course not. And of course I have feelings towards him. Most of them are anger and stuff like that. But a small part of me is happy that he's here. I knew him since I was in 10th grade and we've always been close"

"Oh so now your happy to be around Jason" he raised his voice.

"What is so wrong with that? Yes, he hurt me. Yes, he's very unconsiderate with other people. Yes, he lied about taking my virginity. But he wasn't always like that. I guess I miss the old Jason"

"Why don't you just marry the guy?!"

"What the fuck Cameron? Why are you so jealous? Do you really think I'll leave you for him?! Is that what your fight was about"

"Yeah it was! I do think you would!" he answered and I stepped out of the car.

"Where are you going?!" Cameron yelled still in the car.

"Home!" I screamed and walked angrily.

"It's like a mile and it's late. Get in the car" he stated.

"No!"

"Get in the fucking car Amber Martin!"

"I said no!"

Cameron followed me in his car until I agreed to get in it.

We stopped in front of his house.

"Why are we at your house?" I snapped.

"You're staying here tonight. Don't worry Maddie and Nash are gonna take care of your house and make sure no one burns it to the ground"

"I'm gonna go home"

"No. You're staying here"

"I'm not getting out of the car"

He stepped out of the car, walked over to my side and opened the door.

"Yes you are" he answered picking me up bridal style.

"Okay okay! Now let me down. I can walk" I gently put my feet on the ground.

I started walking towards his house and then turned around and started running towards my house at the other end of the street.

He catched me and pulled his body against mine. I suddently got really nervous.

"Stop! I'm mad at you!" I said giggling.

"You don't sound mad" he said with a flirty voice.

"Cause your body is against mine and you're staring directly into my eyes and it's making me nervous. So stop so I can get mad at you again" I replied and playfuly hit his chest.

"I don't think so. I like it better when you're close to me" he said with his face inches away from mine.

He pressed his lips against mine. As hard as it was, I pulled away and got into his car. He opened the door and sat in the drivers seat. After a few moments of silence I got on top of him and looked into his eyes one more time before reconecting our lips. His hand went from my thigh all the way to my butt. While I kept kissing him and deepening the kiss, I put his hands on my upper back.

"Keep those hands up North" I demanded.

"Sure. Whatever you say" he said putting his hands under my dress and making his way to my bra.

"Not that up North" I smiled, stoping him, and putting his hand on my back. He once again grabbed my butt. I didn't do anything this time. I just allowed him to do it even though I was still mad.

"I'm. Still. Mad. At. You" I said between kisses.

"That's kinda hot" he said smiling.

"Stop smiling. I'm trying to kiss you idiot" I said playfuly hitting his arm.

"Whatever you say" he replied reconnecting our lips. I found my way to his hair and softly pulled it. He deepend the kiss and I heard a small moan come from his mouth.

I felt a bump growing in his pants and smiled.

"Sorry" he blushed.

"It's okay" I replied pecking his lips, "Let's got to bed. I'm tired."

"Okay. But first, let's wait for this guy to calm down" he said reffering to his 'big friend'.

After his 'big friend' calmed down we entered his house and went to his room.

He gave me some sweatpants and his hoodie.

He laid in his bed watching me.

"What?" I asked wondering why he was staring at me.

"Just waiting for you to change" he smirked and winked at me.

"Okay. You've seen me in panties and bra before so I don't see the big deal" I answered honestly.

"Hoping to see more soon"

"Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night"

I started to undress and I was now in a bra and panties. I heard a whistle come from Cameron's mouth and I threw my dress at him. He just laughed. I put the sweatpants and hoodie on. And then I took my bra off from under the hoodie. I don't like to sleep in a bra. I don't care if Cameron is there.

"You could've taken the bra off when you where half naked you know?" he said examining my body.

"Keep dreaming" I yelled from the bathroom while I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went under the sheets to where Cameron was and cuddled with him.

"You still mad?" he asked.

"Just confused" I replied.

"Why?"

"Because I don't know how you think I would dump someone and caring, amazing, and loving as you for some idiot like Jason" I explained.

"Well when you put it like that, of course I believe you" he answered kissing me.

"Goodnight, Cam"

"Goodnight, princess. Happy birthday" he replied. Those were the last words I heard before falling asleep.

A/N Hey guys! So I updated sooner than I expected. Thanks for the 1.1k! I love you guys! Comment/Vote/OrBoth? XD

Till next time my loves :*

Stay Strong

-Cameron Dallas