Epilogue

Hello, tepigforlife can't be here right now. Sorry bout that. In her absence, she would like to give you guys one more, the ending.

*voice fades away to static*
*********
Time skip to a few years later....

I was talking down the streets one day because like why the heck not!? Who cares if it's 100°F!?!? NOT ME!!! I DONT CARE AT ALL!!! But I'm doing it for the food. I'm craving a honey bun. And the worse part is that Asher didn't want to come with me like DA FACK!?!?

I thought you my boyfriend and you gotta ditch me like dat!? Now I gots to suffa all by myself while you stay in my air-conditioned room! Motha trucka..... I'm so mad right now I can just.... FORGET THE HONEY BUN!!! I gasped, NO! What I'm I thinking!?!? I will not give up on my dreams.... MY DREAM TO GET THAT HONEY BUN!!!

"Hey bae." Jake grinned cheekily popping up in front of me. "Where'd you come from!?"

He shushed me, "Shh, shh, shh baby it's okay." I smacked his hand away. I'm not a baby!

"Where's Asher?" He asked looking around. I rolled my eyes, "He said he didn't want to go and left me in the burning heat"

He gasped before smacking his fist over his hand, "OH HELL NAH BOI! Let's go get this piece of hottie-ness!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the direction of the store. My honey bun.... noooooooo!

"Well well well if it isn't the fucking hoe. Your cheating on Asher I see." You already know who this person who's talking is right? If you didn't it's the helium face caked up chipmunk.

Her nose was slightly crooked from when I beat the living shit outta her. She back for more!? I gladly cracked my knuckles.

"Are you sure your not talking about yourself? I remember the word 'friends' ya know someone you hang out with? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know that cause you're to busy hooking up with guys. Now I believe you think I am a hoe cause I'm hanging out with my friend. Although I've seen you dragging guy after guy into a janitors closet every day back in high school? Now who's the real hoe here? You or me?"

She stayed quiet.

"Thought so." Jake and I started walking again. I paused and turned to look at her with a smirk, "Oh and what's his name Mike? The football jock you hooked up with? Yeah I heard around he had STD's. Just wanting to let you know."

We got into Jake's car and drive away. A loud screech was heard.

"Oh my gosh her face was priceless!!!" Jake laughed as we parked in front of my house. He looked at me with a small smile, eyes tearing up.

"My baby is gonna be all grown up!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked genuinely confused. He shook his head and kicked me out of his car.

"I've said to much, I'll see you in a bit I gonna find my camera."

Okay??? I let out a sigh and opened the front door. "ASHER!!!"

Silence. I felt my eye twitch. Is this bih ignoring me!? "Asher!!!!"

Getting more annoyed, I stormed up the stairs and slammed open my room door. "Ash-huh?"

I stood frozen as Asher looked up at me with a big grin. He was wearing a button up with dark jeans.

"Riley, princess. We've been together for many years already. And my feelings for you have grown so much. I love you. So.... Riley Green..." He got down on one knee and looked at me with so much love in his eyes.

"Will you do me the honor and...." He opened the ring box that held this ring with different colors, "Marry me?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU MADE ME SUFFER IN THE DYING HEAT ALONE JUST TO TELL ME THIS!?!? I NEVER EVEN GOT MY SNACK!!!"

He winced and held out a jumbo sized honey bun that made my mouth instantly water as an offering. "I'm truly sorry about that Princess. Jake told me about that so I went out really quickly before you came back."

I sighed realizing he was still kneeling, waiting for my answer. "Of course you dork! I love you too!"

He cheered happily as he placed the ring on my finger. "YAAAAASSS I GOT IT ON FILM!!!!"

I rolled my eyes at Jake, always ruining the moment. SIKE! He don't ruin it! HE MAKES IT LIIIIIIT!!!! Jake and I started twerking while Asher regretting his decisions. Jk no he didn't he TINA TWERKED!!!

After everything calmed down a bit, Jake went out to pick up Mason while Asher and I were just talking.

"-and I said he has STD's!" I laughed telling him what I told the girl earlier. He doubled over in laughter, "How classic of you"

"Right???" I loved down at my ring and smiled, "I can't believe I'm getting married."

He hugged me close to him and sighed, "Yup, Riley Kings..."

He shook his head and grinned, "More like my Comeback Queen."  I smirked, "You know it."

THE END!