Chapter 13: The Awkwardness is Real...

Awkward. That is what's in the air right now. The air's to tense and smothered in awkwardness.

"Welp, Wha cha wanna do? Ride a unicorn? Swim through rainbow waters? Shower yourself in glitter?" I blurted out.

He looked at me weirdly before chuckling, "Heheh. I dunno. Let's do something real."

Now that I think about it, he looks cute. Wait, hold the phone. Now give the phone to someone else cause I don't want it, Whaaaaaaaaa!?!?

I did not just say that. No way! I do not like him! He's annoying and.... uh, a stupid Pegasus lover!!! Wow my roasting sucks today....

I glared at him, "See what you caused!?"

"What? Um, what did I do???" He asked surprised at my outburst.

Oh he knows what he did. Hasn't he heard my insults? Wait... shoot, I'm taking in my head.

I laughed sheepishly, "Sorry my bad."

More silence..... I tapped my leg furiously before slamming my hand on the couch.

"CAN YOU PLAY SOME MUSIC OR SOMETHING? THE SILENCE IS KILLING ME!"

"You don't have to yell I'm right here." He
said turning on the tv and putting it on a music channel. It feels like I heard that before....

"Wait did you just copy what I said earlier? You piece of shiitake mushrooms! Ugh! I hate you!"

"But you said you didn't hate anyone?" He smirked.

"It's like you wanna be punched in the balls!" I said throwing my arms in the air frustratedly.

"If it's by you then yes." He said, his smirk widening.

"UGH!!! I can't concentrate right now!"

He tilted his head to the side mockingly, "What? The comeback queen can't comeback? Aww how pitiful. Although if you are the comeback queen, may I be your comeback king?"

I felt my eye twitch. This is the thing with me, If comebacks don't work, violence is the next best option. Now well If you excuse me....

"Imma kill you now!" I screamed tackling him to the ground and getting right in front of his face. "Why do you like to annoy me so much? Huh? Do you like getting on my nerves or something!? Huh, do you!?"

He just laid there staring at me.

I pulled back blushing. "What? You've gone mute or something?"

He shook his head no and said in a high pitched voice, "You landed on my.... you know. And quite frankly, I'm kinda dying."

I looked down. Welp I made it awkward again. Damn Riley, back at it again with the awkward moments.

I shoved my body off of him and landed on the floor, hitting my head on the table in the process. "Owie...."

"Are you Okay?" He asked me worriedly.

"I'm fine!" I said not meeting his eyes. Karma? Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too?

My luck is horrible! "Okay. Since you're staying the night, do you want clothes to sleep in? You can borrow mine if you want." Asher said standing up from the ground.

"Yes please."

He held his hand out to me, "I'll help you up." I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, straight to his chest that is.

"Shit sorry!" He said as I pulled back rubbing my forehead. "Are you made out of rocks or something? Jeez I could have died!"

He rolled his eyes, "You're more like a drama queen then a comeback queen."

"Whatever, I don't like you anyways." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away.

Hold up, didn't he confess that he liked me? Shit. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He looked so sad!

"Oh.... th-"

I slapped his shoulder and laughed, "It's a joke, not a dick! Don't take it so hard!"

He sighed relief before looking at me, "Wait! I'm not gay!"

I started laughing, "You could be though! Then I'll have a gay friend! Yaaassss!!!"

He shook his head and blurted, "But I like you!"

Why must you do this???? We just got out of this awkwardness. So I said the first thing that I thought of, "BUT WHAT IF I WAS SECRETLY A GUY???"

I mentally face palmed, whyyyyyy......

He stepped closer to me and grabbed my face softly bringing his face closer to mine, "Then I'd turn gay for you."

Are lips were about to touch.......
******
Lol. OooOooo this was bound to happen.

Bye! 🦄