Chapter 31: Finally!

I jumped up and down happily as I put on my own clothes. Muuuuuch butter. I mean better....nah fuck it, butter. Better sucks.

"What are you thinking about?" Asher asked. I froze, "Butter! I mean when did you get in here!?"

"Chill I didn't see you naked or anything, I just walked in and saw you thinking of something so I thought it was important."

Butter is important actually. "Do you like butter?"

He looked at me with confusion clear in his eyes, "What?"

"Do you?" I looked him straight in the eye with a 'you better answer correctly or else' look

He cleared his throat, "Well of course I do! It's good with popcorn 'n stuff like that"

I nodded my head approvingly. "Anyways....I have something important to tell you"

'You can do it gurl!!!'

"Asher...." I mustered up all the courage I had, "I-I... love you"

"Shut up!" He growled.

Asher's POV

This is it. I'm gonna ask her out today. I have to! My only chance! 'You had many other chances but you were a wuss to do it.' My conscious snickered.

"Shut up!" I growled. Riley narrowed her eyes, "Fine. Fuck you too you piece of shit, moth-" Just know she said the entiiiiire curse family before storming out. It looked like she was about to cry.

'Way to go dumbass'

Shit! "Princess wait!" I quickly jogged to her and grabbed her arm. She pulled away, glaring, tears coming out "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it to you"

"Who else could you have been referring it to you mother fucker!" She growled, punching me.

I winced and opened my mouth to say something but she beat me to it. "Im over here confessing my feelings for you but obviously it was dumb and pointless. Since you told me to shut up in a very mean way."

She fiddled with her hands and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Im stupid, I should have never said anything."

I pulled her into my arms, hugging her tightly. "I'm so so sorry princess! I...I...." I shut my eyes tightly before opening them.

"I love you!" And with that I slammed my lips against hers. Her eyes widened before slowly closing. 'Good job buddy, knew you could do it'

I ignored my conscious and kissed her while hugging her closer to my body. Finally! After we pulled away I grabbed both her hands.

"Riley, princess, I love you, I'm sorry for never actually saying it even though it was pretty obvious I liked you in the first place. I mean like I thought you could tell, like everyone knew! But still, I'm still sorry I took this long. So I'm gonna finally say it. Princess will you go out with me? Like officially? Please?"

"No. Why in the hell would I go out with you?" She said with a straight face.

"Huh?" Silence....

'Woah, wasn't expecting that' My conscious said surprised. I am too bro, I am too.

Then she started laughing, "Just kidding! Of course!"

I let out a sigh in relief, "thank god"

She jumped up and  hugged me like a koala. I'm content. I have my princess right here with me. I couldn't think of anything any better then this.

"YAAAAAAASSSSS BOI IVE BEEN WAITING 31 CHAPTERS FOR THIS FUCKING MOMENT!!! OH MEH LORD MASON I NEED A TISSUE!" Jake suddenly yelled. Holy shit where did he come from.

"Jakeyyyyyy!!!!" Riley squealed jumping into his arms. "I still love you boo"

"Thanks baby girl, I do love you" He kissed her on the cheek. What the hell?

Mason cleared his throat annoyingly. Jake released her and walked up to Mason, sticking out his tongue childishly. "You will always be my bae!" She said extending an arm towards him.

"And you will forever be my boo!" He said copying her movements. They're like five feet away from each other.

"Um princess?" I asked. Come on we just got together! I'm I seriously gonna lose her to him!

She turned to face me, "Huh? Oh how long were you standing here Asher!"

I face palmed, "I've been here the whole time!!!"

She kissed my cheek instantly shutting me up, a blush covering my face. "Kidding hun, I love you."

"Mason get the camera!" Jake cheered. Then I heard clicking noises. What the heck? Are they seriously taking pictures of us?

"Beautiful...." He cries out dramatically. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever"

My princess and I are finally a couple. Took so long but at least we're together, and I wouldn't have it any other way....
*****
HEY!!! IM NOT DEAD!!! :D Lol jk, but anyways.... Is this it!?!? The end of comeback queen!? Well yeah it is actually. They're finally together! Yay! So my unicorn family.... I'm sorry to say this but.... it's over....

*cries out dramatically*

THIS IS THE END OF TEPIGFORLIFE!!! YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN!!! ONLY MY BOOKS WILL BE HERE TO REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE ONCE WROTE TO YOU ALL!!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!! Y'ALL MY UNICORN FAM AND MY SQUAD!!! I COULD HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING MORE!!!

So this is it huh? *looks away sadly* goodbye....

*disappears*