Chapter 5:Unexpected Things

You're going to hate me after this.... sorry!  XOXO
*****

"Casey why do we have to go to history?" I asked her in a bored tone.

"Cause we have to learn about the past"

"But the past is in the past! Why can't the history teacher.... let it gooo! Let it go!!" I sang.

She looked at me, "I don't like that song."

I shrugged my shoulders and grinned. Casey rolled her eyes, "Without no past, there is no future....."

"That's dark...." I shivered. "Hahaha...." she laughed.

Another reason why I don't like history is because Asher's there. I don't know why, but I just don't like him.... do you ever get that feeling where you just don't like that person?

Oh well. I groaned and dragged myself to the classroom and sat down. "Hey princess, haven't seen you in a while."

I groaned again, why world why!? "What do you want Asher?"

He pouted, "Aww, you don't miss me?" I grimaced, "No! I ha-"

"Ms. Greene? The principal wants to see you." The teacher said in his monotone voice. Everyone in the class started 'ooohhhh' ing.

I rolled my eyes, "Grow up!"

I slowly walked into the office. I didn't do anything, right? I'm pretty sure I didn't....

I knocked on the principals door. "Come in"

"I promise I didn't do anything!" I yelled entering the door.

"Ms. Greene, you have not done anything." He said calmly.

"Then why am I here?" I asked.

He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "Your mother has been in an accident and is currently in the hospital. Your father is coming to pick you up. I'm sorry."

It felt like a bucket of cold water has been splashed on me. My mom is in the hospital?
******
Sorry for the short chapter and for the cliffhanger... Things went south huh? Poor Maya....