Chapter 28: Da heels like weapons!

She took off her 8 inched heels making her leveled with my hight, "Fine" she grabbed the front of her heel and smacked me hard with it. Jesus....heels can be a weapon.

"Fucking hell." I groaned holding my cheek. I think she fucking cut it! Oh hell nahhhh! I growled and grabbed her hair extensions and pulled her to the ground.

Punching her in the face 4 times before she threw me off. I got slammed into the wall and she hit me with her heels again. JESUS!

I grabbed one of the heels she was holding and slammed her with it. "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT BITCH!?"

She screeched, "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" I smirked and hit her again, "Fine by me."

"Guys stop!" Asher yelled trying to stop us. I glared at him making him back off, "I'll handle this."

He gulped and nodded his head, raising his arms in surrender.

Using my distraction as an advantage, she pulled my hair and slammed my head to the floor. I saw the stars for a split second.

My anger flared, I hate losing. Screaming, I pushed her, making her stumble, and slammed my fist with everything I got to her face.

All you could hear was a sickening crunch of something breaking. She screamed and held her nose, blood gushing out.

"He's fucking mine." I turned and kicked her to the side. Before she could do anything, I pushed her out the door. She glared one more time, "I'm not done with you bitch. Till next time" and with that she limped away.

"YAAAAASSSS BIIIIHHH YOU DA MAAAN!!!" A voice yelled followed by clapping.

"Jake!" I grinned and hugged him. "How long were you standing there?"

"Since the punch to the face! How are you?" He grinned childishly. I giggled, "besides the fact that I got this cut I'm good! I always heard heels could be a weapon but I never understood it till now."

He cringed, "I still wonder how she could walk in them."

I laughed, "Right!? I had no idea she was my height! She's short!"

Asher cleared his throat, "Uh let's clean you up" he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the restroom. I turned my head back and saw Jake smirking.

He made inappropriate movements with his hips and arms if ya know what I mean. Cough cough....

I blushed and shook my head furiously. He started laughing. Then pointed at me while dropping low to the ground and licking the air upwards.

My mouth dropped open. I felt myself blushing even more. He saw my expression and nodded his head understandingly and made hand movements. I instantly shut my mouth and turned around.

"Are you Okay princess?" Asher asked stopping. I looked to the side and saw Jake laughing silently while recording. "Yup, just saw a...a....chicken? Yeah a chicken!"

He gave me a questioning look but I returned with a don't you even question me look. He nodded his head and kept on walking.
*****
Sorry for the short chapter my lovely unicorn quad! I'm lazy. But I'll try making the next chapter long. Just for y'all. Till then, bye byeeee!!🦄❤️