Chapter 2: Best Mom Ever!

Okay this chapter is dedicated to TumblingIntoDarkness! Thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it.
*********

"Hi honey, how are ya doing?" My mom said flopping down next to me on the couch.

"Hi mom, I'm doing great. How bout you?" I asked.

"Great." After a moment of silence, my mom suddenly said "Soooo, you wanna go annoy your father??" We both smirked at each other.

"Hell ya!"

Five minutes later...

"Ready?" She mouthed. I nodded. My father is currently asleep so we had a Plan. We filled up water balloons and a bucket full of water,

"Three, two, one. Now!" We started throwing all of the balloons an dumping the bucket of water to top it off.

"What the hell!?" He jolted up. "Maya, Riley? Are you serious? Again?" He groaned. We giggled and ran out of the room.

I have a awesome mom.

We flopped back on the couch. "What do you wanna eat for lunch?"

"I'll tell you what I want, what i really, really want!" I sang.

"So tell me what you want, what you really, really want!" She sang back.

"You're the best mom ever." I said. She smirked and flipped her hair. "I know!"

I giggled. "Oh, and i want pizza." She nodded her head and left skipping. Yup, best mom ever.
****
"Hey princess." Asher smirked, coming out of no where. "Oh, it's you..." I groaned.

"You love me." He said cockily. "I know I like animals and all, but... I just can't seem to like you."

He glared at me. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "No. I'll let my comeback slide, cause i know you can't handle it."

"Fuck you." Asher growled. "How about you go fuck yourself." I growled back.

He glared at each other for a couple of minutes. "Um, should we come back later?" Mark said beside us. Oh, I forgot Casey and mark were there.

"You can leave, it's gonna be a while." Asher said, not taking his eyes off me.

"Riley?" Casey asked worriedly. "It's okay, be with mark."

"I'll take care of her." Mark said. "I can take care of my self!"

I looked away first. "Ha! I win!" He cheered. "No, I just couldn't look at your ugliness anymore."

"I hate you." He scowled.

"Well, I never said you had to like me, now did I?" I said sassily.He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there." He glared at me.

"Shut up with your lame combacks, they suck!"

"Your just mad cause you're getting roasted by a girl. What? Is your ego being damaged?"

"I am no being roasted, you are! I'm a savage!" He said cockily. I slapped my forehead and let out a chuckle.

"Last time I checked, you have not said anything close to make you a savage and you have not even roasted me. Dumb ass."

"Oh yeah well, your a ugly! Beat that!" He smirked. Wow. Oh my gosh everyone, give him a round of applause for that AMAZING burn! Nothing can beat that! Hint, sarcasm.

"Your brain must feel good as new, seeing as though you never use it. Also, that was the worst comback ever, I bet my mom can come up with something better then that." I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked at him.

"Whatever." He grumbled and walked away scowling. That's right! I like to call myself the comback queen because I always have an answer for everything. Like if someone says to me: you suck I go: well you swallow.

So do you catch my drift? Yes? No? Maybe so?
*****
Lunchtime.... Yaass! I literally dragged Casey down the halls. I slowed down when i saw that one cheerleader making out with a football player.

Eww!!! Mental image! (gags) "What in da hell???" I whined and covered my eyes. The cheerleader pulled away from the football player and smiled really fake at me.

"Excuse me? Do you have a problem or something?" She said in a high pitched voice. Goodness, that sounds like a chipmunk on helium.

"Oh nothing really, it's just that no one wants to see you making out with random people. It's disgusting." I grimaced.

"Are you implying that I'm a slut!?" She screeched, smile wiping off his face. Ow my poor ears...

"No honey, I'm implying that you are a penny, two faced, worthless, and probably in everyone's pants. Don't try to deny it" I smirked.

She glared at me. "Better watch your back whoever you are!" I rolled my eyes as she walked away. The jock looked around nervously and slowly walked away.

"Ahem." Casey cleared her throat beside me. Shit, I forgot she was there! I turned to face her.

"I'm sorry, forgot you were there!" I apologized. She waved her hand. "It's cool. Aren't we going to lunch?"

I shook my head. "No thanks, I lost my appetite...You can go if you want though"

"Nah it's cool. Not that hungry anyways." She sighed.

"......Now What?" I asked after a long pause.

"Hey princess." An annoying voice said behind me.

I sighed. "Asher."