Another Author's POV

"Ugh! Keep going with dem updates!" I said to myself.

"Yeah, woooo! Go at it gurl!!!" Maya cheered in the background with another girl with her.

"Who's that Maya?" She was about to answer when she got cut off.

"No need for names! Just know I'm Maya's best friend!" The girl said.

I looked around, "Okay?" I didn't know Maya had a best friend or friends in general....

"I heard that!!!!" Maya yelled. How did she hear me? I'm not even talking....

"I can read minds!!!" She yelled. What the....

"Unicorn powers!!! YEAHHH!!!!" Maya and the girl yelled together and started dancing. Should I be scared?

"Unicorn squad!!!" They yelled. I raised my hand, "Can I be in it?"

"NO!!!!" Maya yelled.

"But why?" I pouted. The girl looked me up and down, glared, and flipped her hair.

"You're not crazy and random enough to be in da squad sooo..... BOI BYE BOO!!!!"

"Maya?????" I pleaded.

"Nope. You ain't cool enough! You can handle dis!!! Hahaha, wait.... can't touch this!!!"

"Haha nice one!" I watched as they high-fived.

"But why though?"

"Cause we know your secret." They said together.

"Wha-"

"We know you love.... PEGASUS! You unicorn hater, Pegasus lover, you- you..... NORMAL PERSON!!!" The girl yelled.

I gasped. "No! That's not true!" No way am I.... normal..... *shivers*

"Enough with your lies." The girl glared. I went on my knees and cried. I love unicorns though.....

"NOOOOOOOOO000000oooooo!!!!!!!!"
*******
What in da heck did I just write!? Haha.

Bye bye🦄