Chapter 24: PLOT TWIIIIST

Hmmm let's see, what else should I say??? Uhhh, oh okay! So I was hanging out with Jake and Asher.....

"HEY BAAAAEEEE!!!" Jake cheered and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Asher grunted.

"Awww you mad that I stole your girl or nah?" He smirked. Asher glared at Jake before turning away. 'He's totally jelly gurl' he mouthed.

Jake then turned his attention to this guy who was walking down the sidewalk minding his own business. He blushed and fanned his face.

Acting quickly, I smacked Asher making him yelp in surprise, "HEY ASHER BE A DEAR AND BUY US ICE CREAM FROM THAT PLACE FOUR BLOCKS DOWN!!!!"

He grumbled in protest before going. "Okay Jake, spill." Jake was still blushing, "Alright, so I bumped into him at a coffee shop nearby. I apologize to him and then afterwards we hung out. Gurl I'm telling you he's......" he trailed off before fainting dramatically.

Wow. I called the guy who Jake was talking about. He jogged over, "Oh my, what happened?"

I'm not gonna tell him, 'oh he was just fangirling about you before fainting.' Yeahhh no. "I don't know! We were just talking and he just fainted! Can you watch him while I find help?"

He nodded his head, "I'm Mason by the way." I grinned, "Riley."

Ohhhh snap #JASON 4 LIFE!!!  New ship, let's go! I hid behind the tree so I can celebrate my ship. I saw Mason lean close to Jake.

Jake stirred and opened his eyes only to be met with intense blue eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked Jake.

He started hyperventilating and fanning his face before passing out again. Mason just laughed lightly. Aaaaaand iiiiiiiiiiiiii-iii will aaaaaaalways Love.... myyyyy shiiiiiiiip!!!!!!

"What are you doing squirming behind the tree like a creep?" Asher whispered in my ear. I jumped. Oh yeah I forgot he doesn't know about Jake.

I shook my head grinning like a weirdo. "Nothing it's just that Jake passed out."

Asher gave me a look, "Ummm why are you happy about that?"

"I'm not! Wait, where's the ice cream at tho?" I said changing the subject. "Oh yeah umm it's closed."

I nodded my head understanding. "It's cool."

"So where's Jake?" I pointed at a red faced but passed out Jake. "Who's da guy?"

A smile made its way to my face again, "JASON." I blurted out.

"Jason?"  He asked. Shoot I said that out loud, "Who's Jason? I said Mason, his name is Mason."

He tilted his head, "Oh okay." We walked back to them. "Hey Riley." Mason said.

I waved my hand and kneeled next to Jake. As calm and as gracefully as I could...I smacked the shit out of him.

"OUCH MOM I WONT STEAL FROM THE COOKIE JAR AGAIN!!!" He yelled sitting up but in the process head butting Mason.

"Ow I'm sorry!" Jake said placing a hand on his forehead. Mason shook his head squinting, "Its okay."

I smirked at Jake. I'm a perfect match maker. I will have these two together! Mwahahaha~

"Asherrrrrrr!" I drawled out hugging him, "Let's go hang out! Jake you wouldn't mind right?" I looked at him from the corner of my eye still smirking.

Jake gave me a look saying: I know what you're doing. "Ugh Fine enjoy your time without me, I didn't want to third wheel anyway. I guess I'll just hang out by myself."

Mason looked at Jake, "We can hang out Jake! I mean we did before."

Jake's face slowly turned red and nodded. Mason placed his hand on his forehead, "Are you Okay? You feeling well? Fever?" He shook his head no.

Mason smiled brightly, "Okay! We can hang out then!" He placed his arm out and help Jake up from the ground.

"Bye Bye then~" I gave a grin and waved. Grabbing Asher's arm, I practically dragged him away.

Asher and I just went out and watched a movie. That was practically it. I promise! Wink wink. I'll tell you about it one day.

Time skip......

It was the middle of the night, a soft breeze swept by. I awoke from a random dream I had about Maximus and Rainbowella.

I got up from bed and went downstairs to get a drink of milk. I then heard the front door open and then close a moment later.

I laughed to myself, probably the wind. Jk, we both know it's not the wind. Chugging the rest of the milk, I freaking tried running back to my room.

Tried.

Whoever it was grabbed the hoodie of my unicorn sweater and yanked. Before I could scream for help it covered my mouth.

"Lights out honey." The voice said knocking me out. The last thought I had was this time.....it wasn't Asher.
******
Sorry guys 'n gals, this is a kinda wack chapter but I'll fix it....one day! Also hahaha!!! I plot twisted you guys!!! Mwahahaha!!! Lol anyways...have a nice day/night! ❤️