Chapter 26: Dat guy...

I'm back unicorn fam! Might be boring as always. But dis is just moving on toward the end cause the sooner it ends the better. I'll have something else to write about. (But also procrastinate) as in my other books I have yet to do cough cough.... anyways I'll try my best! Love y'all! ❤️🦄

"After that day I tried looking for them. But they just disappeared! I never heard or saw from them, I wanted to know how they were. How Maya was, was she doing okay? Did she ever miss me? The moment I found out where she lived I had to see her but her mom wouldn't let me so I had no other choice...."

Okay I know I should feel bad and everything but then again he had other choices besides the kidnapping cause that's a no no.

"Listen man dude, talk it out and explain everything, my mom is a very understanding person behind the wacky weirdness. Just do it."

He nodded, "Alright." I got up and slapped him hard on the face, "That's for my sweater, I avenged thee. And for kidnapping mwah!"

He nodded his head, "Deserved it." The weird part was that he had this dark look in his eye. Like something's eating at him.

Time skip

Instead of going home, I went to Asher's house. Not cause I missed to see him or anything like that! It's not like I like him or anything!

'Why the fuck you lying???' My conscious sang. Oh my lord, I have not heard of you in a while. 'Cause you fill your head up with Aaaaasherrr'

I felt myself blushing, I do not! How dare you! 'Bitch we already went through this, you like him, he likes you'

I scoffed, no- 'ITS SO OBVIOUS DUDE!!! CAN YOU NOT GO ON WITH THE BULLSHIT OF SAYING HE DON'T LIKE YOU CAUSE LIKE BRUH HE GOT JELLY OF YOU AND JAKE, SAID YOU WERE HIS GIRLFRIEND THAT ONE TIME, AND OTHER THINGS YOU'RE JUST TO OBLIVIOUS TO NOTICE!!!'

Bu- 'NO!!!'

Cau- 'LISTEN TO MEEEEE!!! I SWEAR RILEY I WILL HAVE YOU GUYS TOGETHER EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!'

I thought for a moment, wouldn't that mean I'd be dead too? Cause you're like...My conscious? 'Whatever... I want you going out with him by the end of this month.'

My mouth opened, "NO WAY IN HELL!!! I can't do that!!!" I screamed making people that passed by stare at me like I'm some crazy person.

"What you looking at buddy???" I growled at this tall muscular guy with blue eyes. He smirked, "Hey lil lady, what chu doin' our on a fine day like dis?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "LIVING MY LIFE! Got a problem with it???" He wrapped an arm over my shoulder, "Yeah I do lovely lady, I ain't got your number yet."

I pushed him away, "Like I was gonna give you it, da fack! Get the frick frack away from me you creepy creeper!"

"Oh baby girl, don't be shy, I'm everything you need!"

"Like hell you are! I'm not even close to shy!!Back off mother of a sucker" I scoffed and tried walking away. He grabbed my hand before I could and spun me around, "uh uh uuuhhh, you ain't goin' nowhere!"

"Let me go!" I growled, struggling in his grasp. I blame you, stupid conscious.

'Meee!? Da fack!? You're the one who talked to him!' Shut up you're not making this any easier!

"Just one night lil sweets."

"No!!" I screamed. Lord cheese its I don't wanna get kidnapped or something! That'd be like the third time! And ain't nobody want that! Especially me.

"Let. Her. Fucking. Go!!!" A guy screamed throwing the guy off me. Asher??? Oh meh lord. Is...is this what my mother taught me when I was little??? This matches the description perfectly.

She said that person who saves you in your time of need is a...a... Knight in shining... tinfoil!!!

"When she said to back off you should have! When she said to leave her alone you should have! When she said to let go you should of fucking have!!!" He growled punching the living daylights out of the guy.

After the guy went unconscious, Asher got up and went to me, "Are you Okay princess?" I nodded my head, "Um Asher? How did you know I was gonna be here? I mean I left your house 8 minutes ago."

He scratched his head, "You left something at my house so I came running after you and I saw that person" he pointed to the guy he just beat up and continued, "talking to you while you looked uncomfortable soooo....yeahhhh..."

"What I leave?" I asked. He looked down at the ground before looking back up with a flirty expression, "My love for you...." he held his arms up in front of him, "Wait, my mistake, you still have it."

I blushed. He's joking, he's joking.... I repeated that in my head over and over. "Oh but you did forgot your phone, here" he gave me back my phone with a boyish smile.

He looked down at his wrist pretending to tell the time, even though he ain't got a watch, and made an exaggerated face, "Oh my, look at the time, gotta go!"

He ran funnily away. What the??? Anyways, I looked at the guy that tried coming at me with a blank expression.

"Bitch." I murmured and kicked him before walking away.