Chapter 14: Conscious

I think I died. Oh wait, never mind! Asher is just kissing me! It's nothin- WAIT A SECOND!!!! ASHER IS KISSING ME!!!

'Yaaaasss the moment has come!' My conscious cheered. No! This isn't supposed to happen! I don't like him!!!

'Yes you do. That's why I'm telling your body to stick in that position.'

Ugh! Why is my conscious so controlling? You can't control me! You're just my conscious!

'Actually since I am the brain, I can control all parts of the human bod-'

Oh shut up already! Now back to what I was saying..... HOLY MOTHER OF UNICORNS ASHER IS KISSING MEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Despite my thought, I soon felt myself relaxing a bit and did something I never thought I would do in my entire life of living..... I kissed him back.

Asher's POV

Holy flubbernuggets, holy chicken nuggets, I'm kissing her! I think I'm gonna die!

Cue fangirling. I had a happy dance in my head when she kissed back. As we pulled away, I looked at her and smirk.

"I.... don't like you." She glared, blushing. I chuckled, "Princess, if you didn't like me, you wouldn't have kissed me."

"......I have to letters for you. F U."

I hugged her, "You love me!"

She pushed me away, "Whatever! I wanna sleep already!"

"Okay then! Follow me my dear princess!" I grinned and I don't know why I did this, but I literally skipped to my room.

Gosh this is kinda weird, I don't normally do this. Why am I still skipping!?

'LETS GET IT BOIIIIII!!!!' My conscious cheered.

What are you talking about? 'You and your girl bro! Get some!!!!'

I cringed, what the heck is wrong with you? I need mental help....

'Indeed you do. Cause you know, you're technically talking to yourself inside your head.'

I rolled my eyes, nah shit Sherlock. 'Fine! You know what!? I'm not gonna even warn you about the rug!'

The rug?

"Asher! Are you okay!?" Riley asked kinda amused. "You tripped and fell on the carpet, it looked like it hurt."

Ohhh, that's what my conscious was talking about. .....oh now it hurts.....

"Owwww my forehead..." I groaned.

"Wow you have such a late reaction." She laughed.

'Get her boi!!!!'

"Shut up!" I growled. She tilted her head, "What? Why are you telling me to shut up? I thought you could take jokes."

"No not you!"

She crossed her arms, "Asher, I'm the only one here. Who else could you be talking to."

'Don't mess up bro, if you do, imma make you have nightmares.'

I sighed, grabbed her shoulders, and stared deep into her eyes, "Do you ever talk to your conscious and constantly have arguments??? Like if you're doing something, it'll just start talking and you might get pissed or embarrassed of what it says to you? You
may think I'm crazy but that is what happened to me."

She stared at me blankly for a moment before laughing, "Don't worry, I don't think you're crazy. My mom is the definition of crazy. Her compared to you, you are no where near as crazy. Plus that happens to me too."

I sighed, thank goodness. "Sooooo, about the clothes...."

"Oh yeah huh!" I brushed my pants and started walking again. She's staying the night. Holy chicken nuggets. The girl I like is sleeping over, gonna wear my clothes, sleep in my bed (thank goodness I'm gonna sleep on the couch), and we're home alone....

'GET SOOOOME!!!!'

I rolled my eyes, Shut up conscious.
*****
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW UNICORNS!!!! I love y'all so much!