Chapter 18: Make Him Jelly

After school.....

"Hey you wanna hang out with us today?" Casey asked. "Yeah? Okay good! Let's go!"

Okay, I guess.

"Princess you're coming? Yay! Dang Casey you must be good at convincing people!" Asher said standing next to me.

She flipped her hair, "What Can I say? I'm a boss!"

"Indeed you are." Mark cooed and hugged her. There romance thing makes me sick. Barf.

Wait....are me and Asher officially going out? Or what he said earlier was a joke.... I'm sooo confuzzled like that time my mom dressed as a unicorn for my birthday...last year.

Well I shouldn't be all that surprised. She has these unicorn onesies she wears all the time.

Maybe I should ask....

"Casey! I need to talk to you!" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her to the side.

"What?"

"Does this mean Asher and I are going out?? Cause it seems like it was a joke earlier! What do I do?"

She smirked, "Get him jelly!"

"Uhhh, Okay? How? Where are we going exactly?"

"Flirt and we're going to McDonalds."

"Why didn't you say that in the beginning!? I would have said yes!"

"Where's the fun in that?" She grinned and grabbed my arm, dragging me to Mark's car.

"SHOTGUN!" She yelled literally throwing herself in the passengers side.

I got in the back with Asher next to me. Fricken fracken tracken gahhhhh!!!

I'm supposed to make him jealous??? Bih whaaa??? I don't do that! I don't flirt, I don't wink. I eat 'n sleep. That's all I do. Besides playing pranks on my dad.

Can I sleep now? Or at least go home and eat food???? Wait, we're going to McDonalds.....

Mmmm.... Ugh! Stupid McDonalds! Why you do dis!? Why you gotta have dem unicorn toys!? Why ya gotta have a special!? I hate slash love you!

Wahhhhh!!!! I want fries now.... fudge. See what you caused!?!? Stupid conscious.

'What the heck did I do!?'

You made me fall in love! How could you!? 'I did you a favor bruh, if not, you'd be alone, sad, a loner with a lot of animals.'

Rude! I could like someone, why him though?

'Bih I know you like him, I can see it in your eyes! Your heart was beating fast when you're next to him so I'm like, F it! And told the heart that you like him.'

Ughhhh..... MEH NO WANNA FALL IN DA LOVE YOU POOPO DUNDER HEAD NINCOMPOOP!!!!!

'Bih don't yell at me da fuck?'

"I CAN YELL ALL I WANT CAUSE ITS A FREE COUNTRY!!!!!"

Asher and Casey turned to look at me. "Okay???" Asher said confused. Shit, did I say that out loud!?

Frick frack thumbtack!!! What the heck I'm I even saying!? Ughhh!!! Whyyyyyy!?

"Hello??? Earth to Riley??? We're here!" Asher said waving his hand in front of my face. Why must he look like that? So ugly....

'Shut up, you know that's not true'

F U. "I think she's dead guys!" He said. Casey pushed him aside.

"Wuss! This is how you deal with it! RILEY!" She yelled slapping my face.

"Ow what the heck you mother trucker!?" I yelled holding my cheek.

She dusted off her hands smirking, "That's how you deal with it! Now hurry up! I want fries!"

"Are you Okay." Asher asked worriedly. I hesitantly looked at him. Remember Riley, flirt. Make him jelly, how hard can it be???
****
Hello my lovely unicorns!!! I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while! On the bright side...guess what!? It's meh b-day!!! Yeah that's right! The day I was born! Yayyyyy!!!!! 🦄