041 | +18

-

-

C H O I Y / N

He grunted lowly as I moved a bit while sitting on his lap, he harshly grabbed my hips holding me down. "Let's take this to my room," He lifted me up, carrying me to his room while kissing me.

He kicked opened the door and pushed me against it, closing it loudly. He quickly placed his lips on mine and immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I ran my fingers through his hair, untangling his locks. I let out a soft moan as he grabbed my ass.

He moved away from the door, slowly walking back to the bed and falling down with me on top of him. He tried to flip us around but I smirked and pinned him down.

"I'll show you who's in charge baby boy," I bit his ear, slowly grinding on top of him. "S-Shit..." he moaned loudly, "Just like that!" He grabbed the sheets as I smirked at the view in front of me.

I stopped moving and got on my knees, "This is a punishment so don't think you could get away with it easily." I unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slide it down his legs, once it was off I threw it onto the ground where the rest of his clothes would go, leaving him naked.

I lifted my tight shirt up and revealed my black laced bra, Jungkook whined as I took my time stripping. When I finally took all my clothes off, I walked seductively toward him going on my knees.

I grabbed his member tightly, making him moan loudly. I slowly moved my hand up and down as he tried to buck his hips up. I stopped moving and looked up, sending him a glare.

"This is your punishment, so listen to noona and maybe I'll let you cum." He looked at me and closed his eyes as I moved my hand again.

I brought his member to my mouth and licked the tip teasingly, but then slipping it into my mouth. "F-fuck.." he mumbled as I took him out of my mouth.

"So you want to be a bad boy and cuss?" I smirked.

"I'm sorry noona..." he mumbled as I held his member in my hand and raised my brows.

"I'm sorry.." he apologized louder this time but forgot something. "Sorry what?" I teased him, "I'm sorry noona, can you please blow me off?" He pleaded with puppy eyes.

I willingly took him whole, until there was no more left. I cupped his balls into my hand and played with it until I felt him twitch in my mouth.

"I'm almost-" he moaned but I took him out again.

"Why?" he cried as he bucked his lips.

"Because I want you." I lifted myself off my knees and lined my heat on top of his hard member.

"Do you want me to ride you, baby?" I moaned as I moved his member so it was touching my heated clit.

He bit his lips and nodded, "I want you noona." He said in a deep raspy voice as I slowly slid down, feeling him completely inside him.

"You like that? Is noona making you feel good?" I moved myself up, before sliding back down.

"Mmmmm, Of course, noona makes me feel good."  He moaned as he brought his hands to my waist, trying to take over.

"What did I say?" I looked at him sternly, as I stopped my movements.

"Fuck noona," he cursed as he sat up with me still inside him. "As much as I like you taking control," He bit his lips. "I want to see you underneath me today." He laid me on my back and slammed hard into me making us both moan at the intense feeling of my walls.

"Tight as always noona." He chuckles as I blushed at how he's so blunt. He quickly moved in and out of me, feeling me clenching around his hard member.

"Jungkook—" I let out a whimper as he moved faster.

"Who's in control now?" He wiggled his brows as he teased me, I rolled my eyes and clenched around him making him shut up.

"What did you say?" I smirked as he just closed his eyes.

"I guess I'm that tight." I laughed as he moved his hands to my breast, squeezing it. I let out a breathy moan, and brought his finger to my mouth as I swirled my tongue.

I wrapped my legs around him as I held the bed sheets tightly. "I-I'm so close.." I said after I pulled his finger out. I moaned loudly as I felt my self release on him, squeezing my walls tightly around him.

He grunted at the warm feeling around him, "Almost there.." He watched as his cock would disappear inside of me at a quick pace.

He lifted up his leg up, onto his shoulders as stretched my walls completely. "Ah," I moaned as I felt him massage my clit.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" He spilled his warm juices inside of me, as my eyes widened. "We fucked bare, with no condom and you just cummed inside of me! I'm not on the pill anymore!" I looked at him as he just smiled.

"Don't you want to start and family with me?" He asked as I just stared at him, "O-Of course but after we get married." I stuttered as he pulled out of me, watching as he cum spilled out.

He brought his fingers to my clit and pushed his fingers inside of me as he pushed the leftover cum as well. He pulled out and smiled, "That's better." He wiped his fingers on the bedsheet.

"B-But," he walked over to his drawer and pulled a box out, "I was supposed to propose to you back then but unfortunately you weren't at the hospital that day." He sadly smiled as he walked over to me, lifting me so I was sitting.

"Choi Y/n, will you marry me?" He took the ring out of the box and brought it to my ring finger. I sweetly smiled, "Of course." He slid it onto my finger and kissed me. "I'm so happy." He let his head go into the crook of my neck.

"I love you noona." He says as I hugged him.

"I love you too kookie-ah." He pushed me gently onto the bed.

"Round two?" He sneakily smiled as I chuckled.

-

Unfortunately, this was the last chapter
of Shoot Her, I hoped you enjoyed it!

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting for my book, and a special thanks to my most active readers! <3

A big shout out to LaikaTaehyung for this story idea, please read her stories! It's very catchy and fun to read:)

Sorry for the bad ending and maybe some bad grammar in my sorry, once again thank you!^

-Author