003

"Just because you talk big, doesn't mean you intimidate me

"Just because you talk big, doesn't mean you intimidate me."

-

J E O N   J U N G K O O K

A smirk was plastered on my lips as she ran out of the door, it was funny how she thought she could out-think me. This might be a lot of work but I love a challenge.

I walked out of the room without anyone noticing me, watching her as she talked to her so-called 'father'.

She doesn't even know what he does in reality, he might be a mayor and enforce the laws, but he still breaks them. I rolled my eyes at the thoughts while watching them closely. My hands travel to my back pocket, reaching for my phone, and dialed Yoongi's number.

"Hyung, cut the power off now," I say in a low tone so no one could overhear my conversation.

"What's the magic word?" He teases me, my patience becoming almost nonexistent. "There's no time for that hyung." My tone becomes sassy as I heard a snort from the other line.

"Fine then, I guess you'll have to do your job with the power on." I moved the phone away from my ear whole I mouthed profanities towards him.

"Hyung will you please cut the power off," I said with a hint of annoyance, holding back a growl.

"I'm on it, but I have some news for you." My finger stopped before it could hit the red button that would end the call.

"Is it about the girl? If not then it can wait." I raised my brows, growing a little irritated.

"Don't kill her, bring her to us. We need her." He ends the call, leaving me clueless. I sighed and powered off my phone, placing it in my back pocket.

Seconds later the power went off, I ran into the crowds trying to reach her. Once I was near the victim I grabbed her hand, dragging her out of the room.

My fingers intertwined with hers while her soft hand didn't pull back or even try to let go.

My lips move on their own as a smirk was placed on my face, I pulled her outside to the van where all the others were at.

My hands let go of her as I shoved her into the van, her body jerking forward while I closed the door.

"Yah!" She shouted, looking at me with an offensive look. I harshly pushed her aside and moved around her, trying to sit down in a seat.

"You fucker! Let me go!" She pushed me against the door, "Should've tried that earlier but too bad, now you're stuck with me." She scoffs at my words as I rolled my eyes, annoyed by her actions, and grabbed her hands stopping her from moving anymore.

"Once my father finds out, you're dead." She gives me a cold glare, pointing her finger at me. I put my hands up in defeat and pouted.

"Oh no, I'm so scared." I stated sarcastically with a hint of annoyance, "You should be," She growls at me as I rolled my eyes at her boldness.

My hands move to grab her wrist that continued to hit me on the chest.

"Let go of me! You guys seriously don't know who you're messing with." She continues to glare me down as I ignored her threats.

"Just because you talk big, doesn't mean you intimidate me," I growled at her as my grip tightens on her wrist.

"Do I care? No." She puffs out her cheeks at me, kicking my leg.

"What do you want from me?!" She finally stopped kicking me as her voice creaks.

"We—"

"That's none of your concern since you won't be alive for long," Namjoon hyung spoke up cutting me off.