008

"Park Jimin, but for you, it could be daddy

"Park Jimin, but for you, it could be daddy."

-

C H O I   Y / N  

I woke up to the sounds of people laughing, I groaned loudly and opened my eyes. I screamed as soon as I saw 7 boys leaning towards me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys!?" I shouted as I covered myself with my hands.

"Chill," The blonde man laughed. "The only one who would want you, would be the maknae." He says as he shifted his eyes towards the boy as the younger boy glared at his hyung.

A cough was heard and I turned my body words the person. He had deep dimples that you could get lost in, but it was cute. "Do you mind if we introduce ourselves? It seems like we're going to be around you for a long time." He says as I slightly nodded.

"Well, I'm the one in charge of this group of immature kids, Kim Namjoon." He offers his hand respectfully to shake as I raised my hand to shake with his.

Anther man with wide shoulders and extremely handsome features spoke up. "I'm Jin, Kim Seokjin, the oldest out of them." He smiles as he winks at me.

"And also known worldwide handsome." I slightly laugh at his bluntness.

"Min Yoongi," He says shortly as his attention shifted towards the window.

Rude much?

"Jung Hoseok, the sunshine in this boring group." He smiles widely at him before hugging me and stepping back a little.

"Park Jimin, but for you, it could be daddy." He winked as I pretended to barf. "Just kidding," he laughed loudly. "You're the maknae's girl so you're off-limits." I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, and it's a pleasure it finally greets you properly." He says.

Finally, someone that is normal-

My thoughts were cut off when he spoke again.

"Do you like elephants?" He asks as I raise my brows in confusion. "I have an elephant on my arm, you want to see it?"

Nevermind, I spoke too early.

I sighed and shooked my head making him slightly pout.

"You probably already know me, but anyway it's Jeon Jungkook," He says as I slightly blush, remembering the events from this morning.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Choi Y/n," I flash a smile before standing up to bow.

"So tell us about yourself, Y/n," Namjoon spoke up.