032

"This is the price I pay for being born

"This is the price I pay for being born."

-

C H O I  Y / N

It's been an hour since I've gotten that box, here I am in the hospital reading the text he sent me. I sighed and glanced at my phone again.

Unknown:

Come to the cafe from earlier, and sit at the same table in thirty minutes. Come alone or else, I'll kill your precious Jungkook.

{sent 10 minutes ago}

"Twenty more minutes until hell." I mumbled as I leaned back into my chair. I pushed my hair back and looked at the ceiling above me.

Everyone I've ever cherished or loved have either died or have hurt me before or even worse, have gotten hurt themselves because of me.

I thought to myself as a tear slowly slides down my face.

"Eomma died, uncle was almost murdered, Yuri Unnie was raped, Tao went crazy and Jungkook is next." I silently sobbed in my hand as I remembered flashbacks.

"Unnie!" I called her as she ran over to me.

"Yes Y/n-ah?" She smiled at me as I ruffled her hair. "Can we go get ice cream after school?" I asked her in a cute voice as she chuckled. "Of course we can!" She wrapped her arm around mines as went to our last class.

..

"Hurry up unnie!" I pushed her into the ice cream shop in a hurry. "What would you like miss?" The employee asked unnie as I looked at the menu. "I'll have a mint chocolate cone and my best friend here will have the strawberry blast." She ordered as I payed.

Once we got our ice cream we decided to take the short way because it was getting dark, as we were walking we passed a dark alley full of drunk men.

One of the guys grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him. "Hey princess, wanna have some fun?" He said as I could smell alcohol from his stinky breath.

"No thanks." I shoved him back into the wall.

"Y-You fucking bitch!" he ran towards me but Unnie pushed me aside. "Stop it! Don't hurt us!" She screamed as the men surrounded us.

"S-Stop! Don't hurt her, leave her out of it." She said as she covered me from the men, "I guess we won't be needing you then." The man from earlier pushed me aside, kissing unnie's neck as she cried.

"No!" I tried to stop them but I was hit in the head, slowly falling onto the hard concrete ground. I cried, not being able to help her, watching everything.

I passed out on the ground, and woke up in the hospital. "W-Where am I?!" I looked around the room as the nurse comforts me.

"What h-happened?" I asked as could only remember bits from last night.

"Some people found you in the alley, unconscious." She said with worries eyes, "w-where's Yuri unnie?!" I shouted as my eyes roamed the room.

"You mean the female besides you in the alley?" She says as she bites her bottom lip.

"We found her naked and stabbed to death, she was also raped..." she looks down as tears started to form in my eyes.

"I'm sorry unnie.." I sobbed, "This is all my fault!" I held onto my knees. "Everyone around me always get hurt and I can't do anything about it!"

"It's like I'm cursed, and I h-hate myself for it.." I buried my face in my hands.

"This is the price I pay for being born...." I wiped my tears and stood up.