031

"I'm watching you, Choi Y/n

"I'm watching you, Choi Y/n."

-

C H O I   Y / N 

It was finally lunch break and I couldn't wait it get away from these interns. I happily walked to the main lobby for Jungkook. I saw him standing there, leaning against the wall.

Once he saw me he smiled and ran towards me. "Hi noona!" His hands found their way around my waist. "Hi kookie-ah, how are you doing?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair. "I'm doing better since your here." He smiled in my chest as I laughed at this cute boy.

"Lets go eat at the hospital cafe," I suggested as he nodded at my words. "Let's go." He intertwined our fingers and we walked to the cafe.

Once we got there I saw Jiyeon and the other interns watching our every move, what's wrong with her? I ignored her and sat down with Jungkook.

After we ordered I felt someone grab my wrist as I went up to the counter to grab our food. "Who are you?" I stared at the young boy who pulled me.

"This is for you." He handed me a box and walked way. I suspiciously looked at the box as I glanced at his body walking away. I sighed and grabbed the food with the boxes in my hand.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked as I shrugged my shoulders, I felt someone staring at me so I turned around and saw Jiyeon gaze piercing through me, I slowly turned around and face Jungkook.

"I don't know..." I say as he looked at the box.

"Some boy gave this to me." I ripped the tape off, and opened then box. "W-What?.." I muttered underneath my breath as I held the pictures. I picked up the note 

"I'm watching you, Choi Y/n." I read the note as I looked at the pictures from today, that showed Jungkook and I kissing.

"Who the fuck sent these!" He shouted looking around as I sat there shaking, from reading the other note.

My sweet Y/n,

Come alone or else I'll have Jungkook killed, and I'm sure you don't want that. Call the cops and I'll do what I've done before, and I'm pretty sure you remember.

Xoxo Tao

I crumbled the note in my hand so Jungkook wouldn't see it.