021

"I told you not to meet him

"I told you not to meet him."

-

C H O I Y / N

"Do you want to see your lovely boyfriend?" Yoongi asked as I slightly blushed, flustered.

We never made it official...

"He's not my boyfriend." I say as he raises his brows, "Oh really?" He looks at me while I nodded. "He sure acts like he is." He walked in front of me, leaving me a hot mess.

"Yah!" I shouted as I rushed beside him. "Don't say that.." I slapped his shoulder as he shrugged.

He stopped walking and stood in front of a door, "Is this it?" I asked as he nodded and walked away.

I opened the door and saw a laughing Jungkook and Namjoon, I glanced at Namjoon and gestured him to leave us alone.

Jungkook looked at me confused as I just smiled. Once Namjoon left I sat beside Jungkook on the bed.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked as I glanced at his body. "Better than before." He joked as I looked at him with a serious look.

I lightly smacked his shoulder as he whined, "Are these from him?" I asked as I pointed at his stomach and face. He looked at me and then slowly nodded as my face darkened.

"I told you not to meet him!" I raised my voice as he just stares at me. "I told you that he was dangerous! Why don't you ever listen to me?" I groaned as I felt my headache come back, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Are you-" he started but I raised my hand. "I'm fine, but that doesn't mean that I'm not mad at you." I stood up and walked out, slamming the door.

I stood outside his door as I tried to collect my thoughts. I walked down the hallway until I noticed a door open, I looked inside and Yoongi was there sitting in a bed.

I knocked on the wall beside the door and his head immediately shot up. "Can I come in?" I asked as he nodded.

I sat beside him, looking around. "Is this your room?" I questioned as I laid on my back. "Yeah." He said shortly, closing his eyes.

"Do you mind if I sleep here oppa?" He shakes his head, I took notice and laid my head on the pillow.

"Thank you," I said quietly as he hummed.