009

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me."

-

C H O I   Y / N  

I brought my fingers up to my chin and bundled all my thoughts for a couple of seconds.

"Well, I'm a surgeon at Seoul Hospital,"  I say as their mouths gawked opened.

"W-What?!" Jimin shouted as he stared at me.

"What?" I shrugged, "Don't you guys know who you guys kidnapped in the first place?" I questioned them as they shooked their heads.

"Well, when your father ordered us to kill you, we didn't know the connection between you guys excited except your name and picture," Namjoon stated.

"Continue!" Hoseok shouted excitedly as he sat by the couch I was laying on.

"I'm a third-degree black belt in taekwondo—" I was cut off by Jimin. "Just like our maknae," He sniggered as I scoffed at his rudeness.

"Yah! Stop interrupting her." Jin spoke up.

"I love the color red-" I said but sadly got cut off again before I could finish my sentence.

"Just like-" he started but I immediately ran over to him and tackled him with no mercy. I sat on top of him while I pulling his hair.

"Okay! Okay!" He shouted out, "I'm sorry, I'll stop!" He said as I let go of his hair, walking back to the couch.

"Aggressive much?" Yoongi mumbled as I sent him a glare.

"Rude much?" I grumbled back as I remembered his rudeness from earlier. Yoongi and I started bickering until Namjoon spoke up.

"Stop acting like four-year-olds for once." He rolled his eyes as he separated me from Yoongi.
Yoongi glared at me while I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Watch it," I warned him, each word was laced with venom.

"I like this side of you, what else do we not know about you?" Taehyung chuckled, gaping at us.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," I said as I sighed, slumping onto the couch.

Not missing Jungkook's strong stare that was directly placed on me.