036

"How long was I here?

"How long was I here?.."

-

C H O I Y / N

-time skip to one year later-

Feeling sore and uncomfortable, I let out a small grunt. I opened my eyes, and tried to speak but failed due to the fact that my throat felt sore.

I weakly coughed, while my eyes roamed the room. It was empty and quiet, expect for the beeping of the machine that was attached to me.

I glanced down, noticing that my hair was longer, it went past my waist but used to be right up to the middle of my back.

How long was I in here?

I glanced out side of the window, there were flowers blooming and tree with little leafs.

It must bring spring time.

I thought as I noticed the scenery outside.

But it was in the middle of summer when I went with my father.

I bit my bottom lip, trying to figure out how long I've been here.

My eyes widened as I looked at the calendar in the plain room.

"It's April 23rd?" I mumbled underneath my breath, not able to speak loud enough.

I gently pushed aside the blanket that covered me and took a step off the bed but later falling onto my knees.

My body felt weak like as if my bones would break any second I thought to myself, before the door later then slams open, scaring me.