018

"You can never overthrow me

"You can never overthrow me."

-

J E O N J U N G K O O K

I'm a dumbass...

I thought as I walked out of the door, why did I walk out when I don't even know his name. I mentally self palmed myself as I went into Yoongi's room.

"Hyung?" I called out as I opened his door. He turned around from his desk and looked at me.

"Can you do me a favor?"

-

"Huang Zitao, 25 years old," I mumbled as I walked to his supposed house. Once I was near I knocked on the door once, the door opened and it was the man from earlier.

"Oh, it's you again." He rolled his eyes as I scoffed loudly, I took a step near him as he looked at me confused.

I punched him hard, sending him to the ground. I leaped towards him, aiming at his face, throwing hard punches. He kicked me in my stomach, making me fall off of him.

"That's for stealing Y/n from me!" He punched me in my face twice and then kicked me.

"I didn't steal her, she loves me not you! You psycho!" I pulled his leg making him fall, and took the chance to hit him again.

I hit him multiple times until he roughly pushed me against the wall, seconds later I felt a burning sensation in my stomach.

I looked down and saw a knife plunged in my side, he smirked at me and pulled my collar.

"You can never overthrow me." He pushed men and walked away.

I fell onto my knees and tried to stand up. After a couple of tries, I walked to the door.

I looked back and he was gone, I turned back around and tried to walk back home, ignoring the burning sensation on my stomach.

I was down the street from the house, I felt myself getting weaker. My knees got weaker, as I fell down. I crawled my way to the doorstep, my eyesight got blurry. I sat down by the door with my back leaning against the door.

The door opened, I felt arms around me.

"Jungkook!"