005

"He isn't what you think he is

"He isn't what you think he is."

-

C H O I   Y / N  

As soon as the car stopped, guards immediately started racing towards the car lining up side by side. The side door opened from the outside revealing a man who I once knew.

"U-Uncle?..." I said as I let out a few stutters, the boys beside me looked at me with wide eyes.

"Nice to meet you again, Y/n." The man smiled.

"Why are you here? Why am I here? I thought you died?" I bombed him with questions as he chuckled.

"Slow down there, I'll answer all your questions when we get inside." He gestured for me to follow him inside.

"This here is my secret agency, as you know originally I had a company but I supposedly died in a car accident, with only your dad surviving. Your dad took over my company and became the mayor of Seoul but there is more to that story." He says as I stood there shocked by the nonsense he says.

"What are you trying to say? Did he cheat his way up? That's impossible, my father would never do anything like that. He might be cold sometimes and aggressive but he's one of the most lawful and influential people I know. He would never break the law no matter what." I say with doubt, crossing my arms on my chest.

"He isn't what you think he is." He says as I shooked my head from side to side.

"I know him, he's my father. He would never hurt anyone."

He chuckled lightly and spoke up. "That's where you're wrong. You see that man over there?" He pointed at the man who kidnapped me.

"He was ordered by your father to kill you, but luckily I came in contact with the group stopping them from doing so." I raised a brow with suspicion.

"How do I know that you're not lying to me?"

"Your father wants to kill you, because you weren't supposed to be born. He needed a boy to take over but instead, your mother gave birth to a girl. He loathed your mother even though he loved her deep instead his greed took over. He killed my sister, taking her shares from my company. Then his next plan was to kill me because I found out." I stood still with wide eyes.

"No! You're lying! Eomma died because she had cancer." I whispered to my self, as flashbacks flashed in my head.

"Appa? What are you doing?" I say as I watched him feed Eomma pills I've never seen before. The doctor said she anymore because she was already getting better.

"Just giving her medicine, the doctor told me that this would be her last time." He says as I give him a look.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that he said she didn't need anymore." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Don't you want her to get better?" I nodded, "then let her eat these, it will help her get better faster." I smiled happily and obeyed.

"H-He killed her...." I fell onto my knees, wrapping my arms around myself as I cried.

Slowly I was losing focus and consciousness, my breaths getting heavier and the next thing I know, I fainted.