024

"You guys are fine now?"

-

They all sat down at the table with nothing but silence, Jungkook and Y/n not making eye contact because of their conversation from earlier and the others watching them as they fiddled with their fingers.

Yoongi awkwardly coughed, trying to break the silence as they all stared at him. "What? Never heard a person cough before." He lazily says as they just stared at him in disbelief.

Finally, Jin comes to the dining table with their dinner, "Dinner is served!" He says as he places the pot in the middle of the table.

He sits beside Namjoon and Y/n, grabbing his chopsticks.

"Let's eat!" He says as he dug in, the others stare at him as he awkwardly glances at them.

"What's wrong with you guys," Jin asks as no one spoke up. "I don't know either, they aren't talking," Yoongi says.

"What's wrong with you?" Jin nudges Namjoon, who was sitting beside him. "I-I was just scared that Y/n might attack me,"Namjoon says as flashbacks of him hitting her with the door pops up.

Taehyung snorted before looking at Y/n, waiting for her comeback.

"Oh, that?" Y/n laughs as Namjoon stares at her with disbelief, "I will get payback...." she stops and glances at Jungkook who sat in front of her and besides Taehyung, and then glared at Namjoon who gulped.

"But not now, I'm hungry." She grabbed her chopsticks and started eating, not caring about the others. Namjoon chocked on air as he looks at the others in relief.

At least I won't be dying today..

Namjoon laughs quietly to him self as Hoseok makes a face at his dongsaeng laughing crazily.

"What the hell..." Hoseok muttered before he started eating.

"S-So you guys are fine now?" Jimin asks as Y/n raises her eyebrows. "Who?" She says confused on who he was taking about.

"You and Jungkook." He quietly says as he glances at Jungkook. "Of course, it wasn't that serious anyway." She says as he chuckles in relief.

"Thank god, I thought you guys fought!" He laughed harder, remembering his stupid thoughts.

Dinner went on as usually expect with Jungkook who ate quietly, not saying a word and Y/n noticing.