034

"Don't bother, I'm just a waste of space"

-

  J E O N  J U N G K O O K

Once I got there I could hear Y/n's screams and cries, my fist clenched as I could only imagine her face during all of these. I rushed to where I heard her and opened the door.

"Ah, I see you've made it Jungkook." The man says as I felt a gun near my head.

"What do you want." I said lowly, as my eyes roamed the room searching Y/n.

"Well nothing from you, but I love to see my precious daughter in pain, so I might have to hurt you." He pushed me towards a room, filled with blood and a bleeding Y/n.

"Y/n!" I shouted as I watched her cough blood out, "Kookie-ah." She said as she wiped the blood from her mouth.

"Just sign the papers Y/n and I won't have to hurt lover boy here." The man besides me says as I shake my head.

"Don't do it Y/n!" The man pushed me onto the ground. "Shut up!" He shouted, kicking the side of me.

He pointed the gun towards me and looked at Y/n.

"Now be a good daughter and sign the papers or I'll..." he stepped on my leg as I grunted in pain.

"No stop it! I-I'll sign it!" She pleaded for him to stop. "Good girl." He smirked as she walked to the table, grabbing the paper and pen.

"D-Did you ever even love me?.." she asks as she slowly writes her name down. "Of course I didn't, I loved your mother but I love money more. You my dear, were just a mistake." He grinned.

She limped slowly to him and lifted her hand so he could reach the paper. "Thank you." He smirked and turned around but slowly looked at Y/n and pointed the gun at her.

"Sorry not sorry." The gun fired as I shouted.

"Y/n!" I cried, as I rushed to her. I lifted her onto my lap, "Y/n, please don't die!" I held her face against my lap.

"Y/n?" She chuckled lowly, "It's noona for you." She weakly smiled as I watched her in amusement.

"How can you smile at a time like this?.." I cried even harder, noticing her slow breaths.

"Why not?" Her hands cupped my face, pulling me down. "I'm with the person I cherish and love the most, and I'm happy." She kissed my lips as I kissed her back.

"Noona..." I watched her as she smiled again. "Thank you did everything.." she hugged me as I impatiently lifted her up, rushing outside.

"D-Don't bother." She coughed, "I'm just a waste of space kookie-ah.."

I looked at her with sad eyes, "What are you talking about noona!"

"I'm bad luck to everyone, this is my punishment for being born." A tear falls from her round brown eyes.