014

" Do I make you nervous Noona?"

-

J E O N J U N G K O O K

As noona and I walked out of her hospital room side by side to the lobby out of nowhere she swiftly grabbed my hand, holding it.

I looked at her face and saw a faint blush spread across her cheeks. "Awwwe, is my noona blushing?" I teased her.

"A-Aniyo!" She shouted but quickly pulled away and glared at me. Supposedly it was supposed to look like she was mad at me but it looked cute to me.

"You look cute like that." I blurted as she blushed even harder, smacking my shoulder.

"D-Don't say that!" She covered her face with her palms, my chuckles echoing throughout the hallways.

"Why? It's cute though?" She moved her palms from her face, frowning. "You sly bunny," She continued to smack me.

I grabbed her hands, prevented her from doing so, "If you keep doing that noona, then I'll have no choice but to tie you up and keep you in my room." I smirked as she pulled away flustered at my words.

"Y-Yah! Don't say that!" She stepped away from me still blushing. I took a step closer and leaned towards her.

"Why?" I raised my brows as I smirked. "Do I make you nervous noona?" I said as she pushed me away roughly.

"Hmm? Do I?" I grinned as she backed up into a wall. "Y-Yah! I'm your noona, have some respect." She says seriously as I pouted.

"I was just teasing you." I smiled, "You're cute when you blush, it makes me want to capture you and treasure you forever." I said as I stood there, staring at her flawless face.

"W-Why are you staring at me?" She asks nervously.

"Because you're the most stunning woman I've seen in my entire life," I said as a faint blush appeared on my cheeks, she cupped my face with her soft hands and leaned in.

Her soft lips came in touch with mines, she tastes like strawberries. "Why do you taste so sweet?" I asked, still blushing. "It's probably because I ate some fruits earlier." She pulled my face closer before kissing me again.

"Y/n?" She pulled away and looked at the person calling her, her hands fell to the sides of her body as her eyes widened.