027 | +18

"You guys were so loud last night

"You guys were so loud last night."

-

Jungkook woke up to small breaths on his chest, he looked down and saw the love of his life. He sweetly smiled and wrapped his arm around her, making her groan.

"Mmm..." her voice was muffled into his chest, he slowly pulled back, leaving some room for her.

"Good morning baby." She said in a hoarse voice, "Good morning noona," He kissed the top of her head as she slid her hands up and down on his stomach.

"Are you trying to make me horny again?" She chuckled as Jungkook held her hand still.

"No, I'm just touching my lovely boyfriend's abs." She flashed him a sneaky smile, "Why? I can't do that?" Y/n pouted, trying to tease Jungkook.

"Stop doing that," Jungkook growled.

"Doing what?" She said, playing dumb.

"Don't do that, you're turning me on again noona." He pulled her up so that her face was near his.

Jungkook suddenly hugged her, feeling her body pressed against his. Y/n moaned as she felt his hard boner against her clit.

"You feel that?.. This is what you did to me noona." Y/n smiled as she noticed the effect she had on him.

Jungkook leaned into her body, his chest pressing into hers as she shivered at the feel of his bare skin against hers.  "You're so beautiful," he whispered, caging her into the bed with his arms.

He pressed soft kisses into her neck and her wrapped arms around his shoulders, resting her palms on his back.

She couldn't help herself as she brought her hands down into his dark hair, gripping it tightly in her hands. He groaned into her at the feeling and panting harshly as he was rocking his hips up into her.

Jungkook leaned down to press his bare chest against hers again, he rolled his hips forward, his dick hard and hot where it nudged against her folds.

Both of them groaned at the feeling and he continued to roll himself against her, her slick arousal coating the length of him as he pushed harder.

"Fuck, I have to be inside of you right now," he grunted, his voice filled with urgency. He grabbed himself at the base with one hand, looking down between their bodies as he rubbed the head of his dick up and down.

"I need you Jungkook," she gasps at the feeling of his cock. It pushed through her folds harshly as he rolled his hips into her.

"You're so wet, I just slid right in," he chuckled, voice thick with arousal. He leaned down until his bare chest was pressing her down into the mattress as he started to thrust in and out of her.

He grunted, shoving himself into her harder and faster. He kept rolling his hips in and out of her, helping her ride out the aftershocks of pleasure that continued.

Jungkook pressed a loud smacking kiss against her mouth as he snapped his hips into her as hard as he could, curses spilling from his lips and into hers.

He rolled his hips lazily into you a few more times as he panted brokenly against her lips, his hips came to a stop inside her. His come filling her up so completely that she could already feel it dripping out of her even though his dick was still nestled inside of you. 

When he pulled back, his lips were puffy and red and he looked down at his come slipping down to the bed. "You look so good like this, fucked and completely mine," he muttered, her cheeks flushed with humiliation.

"No one else will ever see this" he murmured, kissing her cheek tenderly before laying down tiredly.

She hopped off of the bed, putting his shirt on and her panties as Jungkook watched her from behind, biting his lips at the view.

He sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Oh god, you're so perfect." He smiles as she chuckles.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Jimin.

"Hyung said tha—

"Oh my gosh, I'm so s-sorry!" Jimin closed the door quickly, taking deep breaths, but then decided to tease them a little.

"By the way, you guys were loud as hell last night, next time try to be more quieter." He opens the door and shouts before running downstairs.