015

"The only thing that matters is that your safe in my arms Noona

"The only thing that matters is that your safe in my arms Noona."

-

J E O N J U N G K O O K

"Who are you?" I asked as I watched Y/n stare at the man in horror. " I should be asking you that." He glared at me as I stood there unamused.

"Let's go noona," I grabbed her hand but his hand grabbed my shoulder. "She's not going with you." He says through his gritted teeth.

"Noona, do you know him?" I asked as she hesitated at first but then shooked her head.

"What!?" The man shouted beside me as he grabbed her shoulders, slamming her against the wall.

Quickly I pushed him off of her, punching him as hard as I could. He touched the side of his lips before smirking. "I see you got a new man Y/n, but that won't stop me," I smirked, standing up from the ground.

"You can't run from me, I own you Y/n." He says as he walks away, leaving her standing there, shaking. I engulfed her in a hug, trying to stop her from shaking.

"It's okay Noona, I'll protect you from him," I whispered in her ear as I hugged her tighter, looking at the unknown male's figure walking away.

"P-Please don't, you'll get hurt." She started crying as I stood there, fuming with anger.

Who does he think he is? He scared her shitless.

"I don't care, the only the that matters is that you're safe in my arms noona." I pulled away and looked at her face.

I brought my hands up to her face, wiping the tears away. "Don't cry noona," I say as I tried to make her smile with my hands. "You look even more beautiful when you smile." A small smile appears on her face.

"J-Just stay safe Jungkook.."

"I'll do anything to make you happy, I will give the world just for you," I say as she looked at me with loving eyes.