004

"I'm your Noona, have some respect

"I'm your Noona, have some respect."

-

C H O I Y / N

A loud gasp escapes my mouth as my eyes roamed around the car, I suddenly notice that there 6 other males in the car.

"What the hell? Are you guys going to rape me?!" I shouted in fear while slowly backing up, pulling away from my kidnapper's grip.

A man deep husky voice spoke up, "As if," He scoffed before speaking up again. "You're not even my type, but you are kinda sexy." He licks his lips in a seductively way.

"Get away from me." I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Just shut the fuck will you?" A blonde man spoke up, darting his eyes at me.

"I'll do that when you grow taller." I spat back as some laughed but he gave me a deadly glare. His head couldn't even measure over the seat which I found hilarious and also the fact that his feet couldn't touch the ground.

"You got no jams." Someone interrupted the laughs as he spoke, his dimples appearing on his cheeks as it made me flustered.

"Oh yeah? But you, you...." the blonde-haired man tried to say something but eventually stop speaking.

"What the fuck?...." I mumbled to myself as I stared at them.

Aren't they supposed to be intimidating? Pshh please, who am I kidding they seem like 15-year-olds trying to ask their crushes out.

"How old are you?" I asked turned my head to the side as I glanced at the man who kidnapped me since he was the only one not talking but it's not like he'll actually tell me..?

"Why do you care?" He asked coldly.

"Because I want to know who the fuck kidnapped me and also I'm going to die anyway so might as well make the most of it," I said with a hint of obvious in my tone.

"Twenty," He says lowly as I snorted, while he gives me a 'what' look.

I can't believe he actually told me, I giggled at his stupidness.

"I'm your noona, have some respect." I laughed. His eyes widened as he put together my words.

"Hell to the no, what the fuck!" He shouted as I wiped the imaginary tears off my face.

The blonde man behind me spoke up, "Once a maknae, always a maknae." He laughed.

"Oh, so you're the youngest here?" I smirked as he ignored me, looking outside of the window.

"Yeah, he is but he's a muscle pig." The blonde man once again spoke up.

I was about to say something, but the car suddenly stopped at a huge building.