030

"Do you know who my father is and who I am?"

-

C H O I   Y / N  

These new interns are pissing the fuck out of me, why won't they listen? Are they fucking deaf! I just want to smack the shit out of them, but nooooo, I have to be civil about it.

"Park Jiyeon, Kim Hyori, and I'm Jaebum?"I called out as two girls and a guy came up to me. "You must be the new interns?" I asked unsurely.

"No, we just came to say hi." The girl with dark black hair said before continuing. "Of course you idiot, we're the new interns." I raised my eyebrows as she disrespected me.

"You should respect me, I'm your sunbae Park Jiyeon." I looked at the picture of her on my clipboard, "I could always fail you." I said as she huffed in annoyance.

"Yeah right, my father probably pays for your entire check. Watch it." She scoffed as I looked at her coldly. "Who's your father?"I asked as she smirked. "The owner of this hospital."

"Do you know who my father is and who. I. am.?" I said through my gritted teeth. "Probably one of the people who work here."She said uninterested.

"No the fucking mayor of Seoul, stay in your lane and don't get out of place next time because I will FIRE you without hesitation and your rich father wouldn't fire me because I'm the best surgeon in this building," I said as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"C-Choi Y/n?!" She looked me up and down before I smirked. "You called me?" I sarcastically say. "N-nevermind..."She looks down as I continue with the other interns.

"I am Choi Y/n, your appointee and the head of this department. Disrespect me and you'll get it, come late and you'll get fired, so do your job right or you'll never pass this internship with that kind of attitude." I glanced at Jiyeon as she gulped.

"Noona?" I heard someone call me from behind as I turned around from the interns who gave me looks.

"Oh? Kookie-ah." I smiled as he ran towards me, hugging me. "Ehem." I heard someone say, I looked at them and glared. "You shouldn't be flirting during work," Jiyeon says.

This girl never learns, does she?

"Was I flirting?" I raised my eyebrows, "Should I show you what flirting is?" I turned to Jungkook and kissed him on the lips, smirking.

"Hey baby," I called him as he hummed in between the kiss. "You want to have lunch with me later?" I pulled back and glanced at Jiyeon who stared at Jungkook. "Of course noona!" He says happily as I smiled.

"Okay, come back in three hours and wait for me in the main lobby." I waved him off, turning back around.

"That is what you call flirting, Jiyeon." As she coughed awkwardly, trying to avoid my eyes.