011

"It's all my fault, I killed her

"It's all my fault, I killed her."

-

C H O I Y / N

I stood there in Mr.Lee's arms as he holds the knife against my neck, reminiscing. My eyes start to water up as I remembered what happened.

"Please help me! My wife is dying!" A man shouts as he carries a female in his arms.

I immediately look up from the lobby's desk, running towards them. "Somebody come here with the stretcher! We need to transfer her to the ER room!" I shouted as I checked her breathing.

"What happened?" I asked the male calmly. "S-She was hit by a car." He lowly says as I nodded. I lifted her shirt up to see even more pieces of glass inside her stomach.

The nurses came with stretchers as we lifted her up onto it with me on top of her.

"Somebody calls Dr.Park and tell him that he's needed at the ER with me," I say to the nurse beside me as we start moving. "Wait!" I heard someone shout, causing me to turn around.

I saw my dad's secretary calling for me, I sighed and turned back around. "Your dad needs to talk to you!" She shouted again. "Tell him it could wait!" I said irritated.

"No! He says right now!" She runs after the stretcher, once she was near she pulled the stretcher back causing me to fall off.

I immediately stood in and gestured for them to move on while I deal with this ruckus. "What do you want?! Can't you see I'm dealing with an EMERGENCY?!" I shouted loudly.

"Your father wanted to speak to you privately but I guess I could tell you." She rolled her eyes while I scoffed.

"Your father said you have to attend the opening ceremony as a congratulation for becoming the mayor." She says uninterested.

"Seriously! You called me in the middle of surgery for this shit!" I pushed her and ran back to the ER.

Once I got to the ER, people were running around everywhere. I quickly put my mask, gloves, and hairnet on as I ran inside.

"What's happening?" I asked as I saw Dr.Park in a blood bath. "She losing too much blood, the glass is inside her internal organs, and once I pulled it out blood splattered." He says.

"It must've been near the arteries. We need more blood supply!" I shouted as I rushed near Dr. Park.

I looked closely at the monitor beside me. "We have to hurry, the blood vessel could cause a clog in her endothelium lines. It could affect her heart rate and her lungs." I say as I grabbed the materials.

I heard a faint beep from the monitor as I started panicking. "Hurry!" I shouted, scared of losing her.

The beeping started getting quicker, indicating that her heart rate was going slower. I grabbed the knife and cut open one of the endothelium lines so I cut to move the blood vessel to one side.

Before I could do anything else, I heard the line go into one final beep and stopping.

My flashback ended when I felt something sharp stab my stomach and someone pushing me, I let my tears fall as I laid there guilty of killing her.

"I-It's all my fault, if I never went to talked to her then I could've saved his wife." I cried as I felt someone lift me up.

I looked up and saw Jungkook's face, tears blurred my vision as the pain got worse.

"Noona, it's okay. Just don't fall unconscious, okay?" He sweetly smiled as I struggled to speak.

I started coughing until blood come out, I felt blood dripping from the side of my neck. I raised my hands to touch it as I started losing focus.

"Noona, don't cry." He swiftly wiped my tears as he carried me. "I-It's my fault, I deserved this," I say quietly as I lose even more consciousness.

"No you don't, in fact, none of this is your fault." He calmly says, trying to keep me awake.

"J-Jungkook—" I said but couldn't continue.

"Noona!" I heard a shout before I totally blacked out.