007

"It's okay, I've got you now

"It's okay, I've got you now."

-

   J E O N  J U N G K O O K

I stayed beside her all night, watching her sleep while the others guard the building and outside.

Currently, it was seven in the morning, my head laying on the armrest beside her head. My eyes briefly closing, I quickly opened my eyes as soon as I heard a scream. I saw her facial expression twitch as she started screaming in her sleep.

Out of anxiousness, I moved my arms, engulfing her into a hug as I whispered sweet things into her ears. Jin hyung always told me that, when I had nightmares he would stay beside me the entire time, and that calmed me down. Which I strangely believed.

"It's okay, I've got you now." I rocked her back and forth, slowly until she calmed down. She looked up from my chest, with tears running down her face.

"Thank you," she mumbled quietly as she wrapped her arms around my waist, making me slightly blush.

"Y-You're welcome." I stuttered as I mentally scold myself for.

She hugged me tighter before laying down slowly on the couch with me still holding her. I tried to slowly get off of the couch but she only held me tighter.

"I'm sorry, p-please just stay with me until I fall asleep." She closes her eyes, and pulls me closer.

I moved my head back to study her face, her beautifully sculpted face with no flaws at all.

Something about her wouldn't let me take my eyes off her. Perhaps it was her attitude or made her personality. I've never had a female victim before, usually, I would have to kill vicious male criminals. Or maybe it was the fact that she put up a fight.

Slowly I closed my eyes after watching her for a few seconds, forgetting about all the thoughts I just had.

-

With Y/n still in my embrace, I heard people talking around us.

"I knew he had a thing for his noona." I recognized the voice as I sighed irritated.

"They'd look cute together." Jin hyung spoke up.

I opened my eyes as I slowly let go of Y/n's waist, being careful so I wouldn't wake her up.

Once I got off the couch I was greeted with 6 pairs of eyes.

Aishhh, here we go again.