038

"We could never forget her either

"We could never forget her either."

-

   J E O N  J U N G K O O K

I woke up in a strange room, where I could hear crying and shouting. "J-Jin hyung?" My eyes widened as he sat in front of me with teary eyes.

He immediately smacked my arm once he noticed that I was awake, "Don't you ever try that again." Hyung said in a serious voice as I gulped.

"O-Okay.." I glanced behind him as I noticed the others were here as well, they all glared at me while I nervously fiddled with my fingers.

"Sorry...I-I just couldn't stop remembering her." I sobbed as their eyes soften at my soft whimpers.

"It's okay." Hoseok hyung walked up to me, patting my back, trying to comfort me. "We all could never forget her either." He softly smiled at me before looking at the others.

"He's right...I never once forgot about her." Jimin hyung looks at me before the door slams open, making me look away from him and to the door, revealing a exhausted Yoongi.

"Hyung?..." I mumbled, curious about why he's sweating hard. "Y-Y/n..." he started as my eyes widened.

"She's awake." He smiled as I immediately ran towards him, pushing him out of the way, rushing to her room.

I ran all the way to her room but stopping at the door, why am I so nervous. I raised my hand to my chest, taking deep breaths.

Slowly I opened the door and looked at her.

Examining her small fragile figure that I haven't seen in over a year, since I stopped visiting because I couldn't help but feel guilty but that didn't stop me from loving her.

I hesitatingly hugged her, scared that she might push me away but she gently wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me back making my eyes water.

"N-Noona." I let my tears fall from my eyes, hugging her tightly. I felt her smile into my chest, as she mumbled my nickname.

"Kookie-ah."