022

"Are you sure you love her? Or is it just an attraction?"

-

M I N Y O O N G I

I took another glance at Y/n, and closed the door tightly. She feels like a sister that I've never had. I sighed and walked into Jungkook's room, I watched him as he cried by himself.

I sat beside him and patted his back as he cried. "Why are you crying?" I asked, trying not to make him cry even more.

He barely cries around us, he blocks all his emotions away and barely talks with us about his problems.

"Y/n.." he mumbled as he looked up and wiped his tears, trying to hide it from me. "There's no need to hide it, everybody cries Jungkook," I said as he took a deep breath.

"Want to talk about it?" I moved my hand to my lap, he nodded and spoke up.

"I-I can't help but think she hates me, I know I wasn't supposed to meet him but I couldn't stand the thought of her getting hurt because I care for her and I l-love her..." I raised my brow as I heard him stutter.

"Are you sure you love her? Or is it just an attraction?" I asked as he looks at me with wide eyes.

"I'm not sure anymore.." he looked at his lap, "Is it love when I feel my heart race every time I see her? Or when she looks beautiful when she cries and how my heart hurts every time she cries. I feel like taking away all the pain and handling it for her." He takes a deep breath and continues.

"I want to cherish her and make her happy all the time. She makes me feel things I've never felt before, I even feel weird when I'm not with her and the thought of her being with someone else kills me.." he says as he sighs, I eventually smile and pat his back.

"You totally fell in love with her." I chuckled, "You're whipped." He looks at me and laughs alongside with me.

"Thank you hyung." He smiles as I nodded slightly happy with the fact that he opened up to me.