002

"You can run but you can't hide

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You can run but you can't hide."

-

C H O I   Y / N

I suddenly found myself on the ground with him on top of me. Out of anxiousness I raised my foot and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine—and from there he immediately jumped off me.

I pushed myself up and made a run for the door, my hands scrambling to unlock the door as I glanced behind me, noticing his intense stare.

My body jerks forward as my hands managed to finally open the door, breaking eye contact with him.

My feet began to move on their own. Before I could even realize it, I was soon running out of the room. The door closed shut behind me while my hands let go of the handle.

My hands started to violently shake as I start to realize the situation I was in. "CY!" I shouted out the emergency code, looking for my bodyguards out of anxiousness.

I quickly ran downstairs to the main ballroom, where everyone was crowding. I managed to see my father in the corner of the room casually standing as he was talking to my guards.

I fixed my posture, my shoulders stood tall as my back was completely straight. My feet in front of the other as I walked confidently towards him. He once told me not to show how scared or worried I am. He said that it was a sign of weakness that could ruin my reputation or his.

His eyes suddenly come in contact with mines as I reached him, my hands looping around his shoulder as I hugged him and whispered. "Code CY."

"When was this?" He asks as his eyes flares with some kind of emotion I couldn't decipher. "I don't know, but I ran out as soon as possible." I let my arms fall on my side as I looked away from him.

"Where were the guards at the moment?" He gave me a questionable look as I averted my eyes towards him.

Why were the guards with you when they should've waited for me?

"It happened when I came back from the restroom, my guards weren't with me, they were downstairs." He sighed lowly, looking around the room while my eyes follow his.

There was a figure in black roaming around the outskirts of the room. I grabbed the knife that I hid underneath my dress, walking towards him before the lights suddenly turned off.

People were screaming and crying, I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the figures beside me.

I was startled when someone grabbed my arms, pulling me out of the room. I felt a soft and warm breathing on my neck as he spoke.

"You can run but you can't hide from me."