Chapter 15. Daddy Dearest..

Start from the beginning

He didn't respond and suddenly I was pushed into the passenger seat of a car and Colton was in the drivers seat driving the key into the ignition.

I reached for the door handles and nothing, I tried again and nothing.

It isn't even locked! How-

"Child lock"

My jaw dropped "Dude no, let me go"

"Don't think I will"

"This is kidnapping" I crossed my arms.

"Your face is kidnapping"

I scoffed sarcastically "Nice comeback"

"The best" he muttered back with sarcasm of his own.

The drive was silent other than Colton and I arguing about which radio stations to listen too.

I stared out the window at my surroundings and quickly recognized where we were headed.

"We're going to the beach?" I asked practically jumping up and down in my seat from excitement.

Colton chuckled but kept his eyes on the road "Yup"

I stopped bouncing up and down and put my mask back up.

I shouldn't be happy about going back to the beach I've been to millions of times before when I was younger and I should be even unhappier considering I'm with the arrogant jerk-off Colton.

That arrogant jerk-off used to be your best friend.

I continued to stare out the window blankly again.

Colton glanced at me for a quick second then sighed as if.. frustrated?

"Stop that"

I raised a brow at him "What?"

He shook his head "Nothing"

Weird..

**

I sighed and leant against a wall under a big bridge on the beach.

This had been Colton and I's secret spot when we were younger.

This bridge was at the very end of the beach where there were buildings and roads and under the bridge there were big rocks that Colton and I use to sit on when we were younger and stare off into the ocean.

It was always quiet and peaceful here and the sight was really pretty and calming.

Colton sat next to me silent and looking straight ahead at the the opposite wall of us and I turned to look and gasped.

Alex + Colton= Best friends

"Holy hell" I breathed looking at Colton who just nodded nonchalantly.

"I remember when we did this" I muttered as I walked over to it and began tracing the engraving with my hand.

Colton and I came here when we were around 8 or 9 and brought Jax so he could help carve it into the side of this bridge which I guess at the time was our version of marking our territory.

"It seems like forever ago" Colton commented and I nodded silently agreeing with him.

I analyzed Colton's facial expression and tried to speak but instead I found myself caught up in his clear beautiful blue eyes and words just didn't seem relevant anymore.

I bit my lip telling myself to look away but.. His eyes.. They're so captivating.
I could sit here and stare into his eyes forever.

I didn't realize we were so close until I could feel his soft breathing on my lips and see a small smirk on his mouth drawing my eyes to his lips as well.