Epilogue

Chapter 79

Three years later,

"Em,"Sofi yelled aloud from the kitchen gaining everybody attention towards her.

She smiled sheepishly as she realized that her voice was so loud that almost everyone except for the one that she called looking at her.

Aileen walked to her sister, shaking her head.

Three years ago, the air in the house was so suffocating, that she chooses not to come. She rather only hear her sister voice than looking at her face at that time.

The arrival of the little bundle of joy, Zarith changed everything. Today is her first birthday and her sister, Sofi is running around since last month just to make sure everything runs smoothly.

"What do you need, Emraan is changing Zarith as we speak now,"

The loud chattering that stopped earlier starts back.

Sofi eyes scanned the room, her mum and Emraan's talking nicely at a corner. Sofi's cousins just walk in and out. She saw Ahmad and Rayhan talking to each other at the living room. Alana as usual, with her husband Ethan and she is expecting their first child.

Sofi extended the invitation of her daughter birthday only to family members and friends.

"I just want to ask him about the birthday cake, when it is arriving?" Sofi answered.

At the same moment, the doorbell sounded. Zarinah and Deb, who is nearer to the door, runs towards the door, opening it.

A man, with a box stands in front of the door.

"Delivery for baby Zarith," he said.

Deb and Zarinah smiled as they bring the box in together.

"There, he is with Zarith coming down," Aileen shows Sofi her husband.

Emraan who is holding a delighted Zarith comes down the stairs. He is beamed with joy. Sofican see that from the way Emraan smiles.

The same smile that caught her heart.

The same smile that fade away three years ago.

Today is her princess birthday.

Three years ago, she lost hope in finding happiness. She thought that it won't come back.

It was a hard path that they both walks hand in hand together. She remembers everything. The car crash that brought them together until the kidnapping that almost drift them apart.

Emraan hugged his wife as he stands near to Sofi.

It was hard to build this back, to build his family. They have gone through good and hard time together, and he is not going to let Sofi go, never ever.

The laughing sound of Zarith brought him out of his own trance.

"Cake cutting time," Emraan announced.

"She loves me more, " Rayhan said to Aileen.

Aileen who is just a few feet away, glared at Rayhan, grabbing Zarith from Emraan "No, she loves her aunty more,"

Emraan and Sofi chuckled.

It was a common and continuous banter among Rayhan and Aileen, that Zarith loves who more.

Deciding to end the banter, Sofi took Zarith back in her arm, "No, she loves me the most, her mum"

"No, darling, she is jealous of you, as she thinks you will take me from her," Emraan nudges Sofi rib.

Sofi pouted as she holds the plastic knife in her hand.

Her eyes shifted from one family member to another who is gathering around them. Her final gaze falls on Emraan, who is holding the knife together.

"Happy Birthday Zarith," the song sounded as they cut the cake.

As the song fills the air, Emraan and Sofi tighten their embrace.

"I love you Sofi,"

"I love you too, Emraan."

------------------

Dear reader, this is the final chapter 

i was almost crying as i write

Hopefully u like this story as i do

love Emraan and Sofi as i do....