Chapter 62

Chapter 62 (unedited)

Emraan lay on his back with Sofi head rested on his chest, his arm wrapped around her waist. After what they had last night, he knew that they belong to each other, fit for each other perfectly. His hand cupped her face, looking at her longingly. He could wait for her to become his forever. Last night, he didn't plan all these to happen. He just wants to show her how deep his love are for her. The universe might have played some magic and turned to atmosphere to romantic ones.

The atmosphere was purely enchanted. The feeling that he felt, the attraction was undeniably passionate. He smiles as her soft snores sounded. He just wants to hear her confession. Her feeling for him, that she loves him too. His arm tightens around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Sofi wakes up to the sound of bird chirping outside her room, in Emraan arm. She expected to be more stunned by the fact they consummate their marriage last night, but she is not. Lying beside him felt like she found her home, her safe place. She watched his chest rise and fall with his every breath. Her gaze falls on the edge of the blanket, resting above his waist. The memories of last night swam back, making her whole body burn.

She is not embarrassed with what happened last night. She is an adult and she gave her virginity to the person she trusted most, her husband. Trust? Not just trust, she loves him wholeheartedly. His love completes her.

His eyes open slowly, revealing the deep blue eyes. A smile spread across his face. "Good morning," he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

Remembering last night, she felt her cheek burned with shyness. It's hard for her to look into his eyes.

"Good morning," she answered sheepishly. "I want to go to the bathroom," she told him, looking away. She just needs an excuse to get away from him. Last night, it was different. It was dark, now the room is bright. Yesterday, she felt comfortable because of the absent of light, he couldn't see the scar on her body.

"Hey, come back" he said groggily, pulling her back. His hand lay on top her hand, pulling her closer to him. Resting his head on her shoulder, he speaks, "Where are you thinking you are going?"

"Bathroom, I want to bathe," she answered him.

Rubbing his nose against her neck, "Then we can bathe together, please."

She elbowed him in his stomach.

"How are you going there,.. you are with your birthday suite you know" he teased her.

Emraan laughed, when she motioned the blanket.

"Seriously, blanket?" his brow arched. "Not fair, I'll lay naked here.. for your eyes to see me, anyway.. I saw you yesterday... witouout anything to cover your body" he smirked.

Sofi covered herself with the blanket. "Last night was dark... my scar," she stammered. To scar from her chest the shoulder looks like fish bone, reminder of her past that she can't erase.

Emraan lowered his head and pushed the blanket down, revealing her scar to his naked eyes. "There is more than this, I know...," he paused kissing the scar slowly. He looks under his lashes, "these don't define you,"

He runs his fingers along the scar on her back. Her body alighted with new desire as his fingers runs around the jagged edges of her scar. That desire that she doesn't even know existed before last night. Every stroke of his fingers sends jolts of electricity to her body.

"I'm not as perfect as you see Sofi, love is not about perfection... love is about loving the other person unconditionally, love the person.. even she is not perfect," he cupped her face.

"Love shouldn't come with reason... love should come with trust, with responsibility... of oath.. to take care each other," he paused as his eyes searched hers.

"I love you," he pecked her lip, " i will and always defend you, ..stand by you in difficult times... dancing with you in the rain when times are good," he smirked.

Sofi smiles, her finger brushes against the side of his lip, "I love you too, ..no reason why... but yesterday I realized that... my world is incomplete without you... when you touch me-,"

Sofi giggled as Emraan rubbed his nose against the bare skin of her neck, "Like this?" he asked.

Smiling, she said, "Your touch ... I felt something that I haven't felt before,"

"I love you ... words can't describe how much my love is for you, but I promise... I will protect you, and-," he smiles mischievously before whispering to her ear, "and our future children, maybe 6 of them,"

His thumb brushed against her cheek as he leaned down for a kiss. Her hands moves up to his shoulder as the kiss deepen. He then positions himself at her opening, thrusting inside her. They are both caught in the moment as their body moves together, as they become one again.