CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7 (unedited)

(sofi p.o.v}

"Adhan?"

"Ahh, you still remember me?" he said with a smirk on his face

"New boyfriend after running away from me?"

A lump forming in my throat. How could he accuse me like that?. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. Do not show your weakness, Sofi. I told myself.

Without answering him I stand up but his hands are faster and he grips my left arm.

The arm with cast.

"How did you hurt yourself?" he asked. But the caring tone is not there in his voice.

"Like you care Adhan. Where is the blonde?" my hand balls into a fist, eyes glaring at Adhan.

His grips on my wrist tighten. His angry eyes fixed on me.

"it's all your fault"

My eyes wander around. All the people around us now are looking at both of us.

My body trembles with anger. He is again accusing me? What the hell?. I need to relax. Swallowing my tears and sob back, I shut my eyes.

"Don't create a scene here Adhan. You are in your police uniform, what will people think?" I'm trying to reason with him. His jaw clenched and unclenched, hand holding my shoulders. Without warning he shoved me back. Unable to stand still, I fall back but luckily someone managed to stop me from stumbling on the floor. The person hand grips my waist. Once I can stand still while my hand on the table, I yelled back at Adhan.

"Are you crazy"

But Adhan eyes now fixed on someone behind me. He looks like he can kill the person behind me. His eyes filled with fury,face hardened and hand balls into fist. I almost faint when I look at the person behind me. None other than Emraan. Both of them have the same look. Glaring with daggers at each other.

If look can kill, they already kill each other.

I took my crutch and elbowing him in order for him to look at me. When his blue eyes look into mine, I give him pleading look and signals him that we need to go out. A feeling of relieve wash over me when he helps me walking out from the café.

I still can hear Adhan shouting my name from behind. I keep on walking forward. Ignoring his grunts and shouting, I keep on walking. A few steps left reaching the hotel, Adhan push my shoulder hard causing me to move forward.

He already catching on us. His steps stops in fronts of us, his eyes looking directly into mine.

"Just.let.me.explain" he shouted angrily.

"Can we talk inside Adhan. Please at least respect me and Emraan here, you still remember him right?" I said calmly showing the lobby of Emraan's hotel.

"Okay" he said, folding his arm on his chest.

Once inside the hotel, Emraan keeps walking with me and helps me sits on the sofa at the end of the lobby. That place is a bit secluded.

"Emraan, you can leave now"

"No sofi, I don't trust this bully" gritting his teeth and fingers showing Adhan.

"Bully? Mind your mouth. I do remember you. Weak Rayhan brother"

With that note, they both grab each other collar.

"Stop!" I yelled. Hands on my ears.

"You" fingers pointed at Adhan."Explain"

He comes near me, trying to hold my hand. I pull away.