Chapter 9

Chapter 9 (unedited)

The next day

Sofi's p.o.v

The sound of someone knocking the door woke me up.

"Yeah, coming.wait". putting the hijab on my head, I walks slowly to open the door. I was still yawning and stretching my hand up side when the door opened. My half closed eyes suddenly wide open and I shut the door on his face. Emraan's face.

I can hear Emraan laughing on the other side of the door.

"I will call Ms. Rose to prepare you okay?" still laughing.

I smacked my own head. While waiting for rose coming in the room, I packed my clothes in the blue duffle bag. I haven't tell them yet that I am planning to go back home today after the checkup. They should understand. I have pitied myself for weeks already. There is no need to sink into the sea of sadness or self-pity or be indebted to these brothers anymore.

Later, Ms. Rose came in and she helps me to shower and also getting me ready. Today I choose to wear the yellow abstract pattern dress and white palazzo pants, with white hijab. I put on very light make-up.

Rose picked up my blue duffle bag and take it to the living room where Emraan and Rayhan waiting for me. I went directly to the Dining room to have my breakfast. Hmmph pancakes.

"Thank you, Rose. This is nice"

She nods her head.

After finishing my breakfast and washing the dishes, I walk directly to them.Rayhan excuses himself and about to walk out of the house when I stop him.

"Rayhan, I need to speak to both of you, please sit"

I never see them without their 3 piece suit. Both of them sported the casual look today. Emraan is wearing blue round neck t-shirt while Rayhan choses to wear grey v neck t-shirt. Both of them wearing black jeans.

"I have decided that, I'm going back to my mum house today". I said, shifting uncomfortably on the sofa

"I have stayed too long and took advantages of both of your kindness for far too much" I stopped. My eye on the floor.

"Sofi,..." Rayhan cuts in.

"Wait Rayhan, let me finish first" my fingers clasped together.

I gulped."It is true that I was engaged to Adhan and he was cheating on me for far too long already. My friend at work and my friend at college always tell me not to trust him so much. That night, when my car crashes into yours Emraan, it was the night that I saw him with someone else on the bed in his house, in a compromising act" I stopped and looked at them both.

"I am very sorry for all the drama unfolds yesterday, I never imagine that he will act and do something like yesterday. For all the years I know him as my fiancé, he was this sweet and loving man. That side of him yesterday, was very new to me and I can't accept that. I sincerely hope that it won't disturb your image or business"

There is silence in the living room and suddenly Rose puts her arm on my shoulder. Rose took care of me no less than a daughter.

"Rose, I wish I can call you mum, you took care of me like a daughter. That is so kind of you. Whenever you come to Johor, please call me." With that I stand up and hug her tightly.

"Yes, you can darling. You are a strong woman" rose said while hugging me.releasing myself from her tight hug; I turned around facing the brothers.

"This place, Langkawi island is the place that broke me into million pieces but believe me, I'm not going to do anything stupid, I will go back to my mum place"