Chapter 41

Chapter 41 (unedited)

Sofi p.o.v

She hasn't forgiven him and she will not. That man changed her life. Make her not to trust any man and scared of happiness.

A soft knock on the door jolts her up.

"Sofi, Danny passed me a courier for you." Rose calls.

Hiding behind the door, I opened the door.

"Rose, please don't tell anyone about this?" I requested her.

"About what darling?" Rose asked arching her brow.

"About.. nothing" I said

"The dinner is ready, please come and rest darling" she said, cupping my cheek.

Changing into my clothes back, I walk towards my room and places Emraan's green shirt below my pillow.

After finishing dinner, I ask Rose about the courier that Danny brought in just now.

"I've put it in your room, on the vanity desk" Rose answered.

Closing the room door, I picked the letter from the vanity desk.

"From New York?" I mumbled.

Opening the letter I saw a few stack of picture dropped on the floor. My eyes couldn't believe the picture. Picking it up I tried looking for any sign showing the picture is fake or cropped or just a sham. None. Nothing, the picture is real. The man in the picture is Emraan and a woman standing beside him. Her fingers sprawled all over Emraan chest. Emraan is not sad. He is extremely happy in that picture. Her heart cracked. Tears simmered in her eyes.

She flipped the picture. They are extremely happy in that picture. The woman is elegant. Her dress wrapped nicely against her slim figure. She as taller than me, Sofi thinks.

Someone is knocking her door softly.

"Come in "

Her eyes still fixed on the picture.

"Rose, do you recognize" I couldn't finish my word.

My eyes locks into Emraan blue eyes. He stands in front of the door smiling with a bouquet of flower. The same weird bouquey he always send.

"Surprise!" he exclaimed.

Trembling with anger, I passed him the pictures. He placed the flower on the bed. His eyes widened at the picture. The smile on his face faded. His brow knitted.

"Emraan leave please" I showed him out sign.

"Let me explain" he said

"Leave or..." I look around

"Leave or I'll jump out of the window. You choose" I said turning away from him. Fighting back my tears.

"Sofi, please" he pleaded.

Slowly I walk towards the window.