chapter 2

i would like to dedicate this chapter to cupcakegirl444 for voting and being the first reader.

it means a lot to me

***********************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 2 : (unedited)

She trying to open her eyes, but the white light is making it harder to open her eyes. The piercing white light is blinding her.UHH...she groaned. Beeping sound can be heard. She tries to open her eyes again. This time she managed to open a little bit. She is trying to look her surroundings. The smells of medicine and chlorine attacked her nostrils causing her to groan.

She can hear someone calls for the doctor.

When she can finally can fully open her eyes. All she can see is white. White curtains, white ceiling, and white walls. UHHH, hospital. She tries to remember ..metal smashing, clacking, her screams, Black Audi, finally Adhan.

Why am i still remembering his name after his act of cheat? I will not cry. Not for him. No more.

Few pats on her shoulder bring her back to the present time.

"Hi dear, I'm Doctor Regina. Did you remember anything?"

She just nods. Accident she mumbled.

"Yeah, good. You have been coma for 4 days. There is no phone with you so we can't call anyone from your family. If you want us to call them please give the number to us and we will call them"

Four days?. I have been sleeping for four days?. My eyes must have the questioning look as the doctor nod and give her bright smile. I give them my house number and house address so that they can call my mum here. Ohh, hopefully mum won't yell at the phone.

"You have 2 broken ribs, your left arm broken and your left leg is also broken. We have cast your leg and arm. You also have bruises all over your right arm and your forehead needs few stitches. We have to put you on coma as there is a small blood clot on your brain. Other than that you are actually reacting well to the treatment. You have to stay here for another week for observation"

Wow. Good explanation doctor.

After asking a few question the doctor left her alone in the room. She need to rest at least 1 month to make sure my healing process is good. My wedding should be next month. Wedding?.

Should I cancel or hold the wedding? Why am I asking this stupid question?. How do I explain to mum about Adhan as she sees Adhan as her son. Even Aireen my younger sister likes him. What shall I do? The logical thing is to cancel but it's easier said than done. Everything is ready for the wedding. Adhan, I hate you for making my life miserable now.

I am looking at my fingers. The diamond ring is still there. Adhan, why did you cheat on me?. I changed myself for you. I turn to be a woman because of you. If I know , one day you will cheat on me, I will not leave my tomboyish nature for you.

A nurse come in to room to check her vital sign.

She smiles

" Nice ring. Your fiancé always come to check on you. Such a caring person"

Fiancé?. Adhan knows I'm here? How?

There is a knock on the door.

The nurse give a knowing smile. Like a shy smile.

"Your fiancé is here" she said in a hush voice

When she tries looking at the door there is a man leaning on the door frame. He does look like Adhan. Tall and muscular. But the face doesn't belong to Adhan. How can this man claim to be her fiancé?

"Who are you?' she asked

But before he managed to answer, she recognises the almond shaped blue piercing eyes and that smile from anywhere. The fat is also his face is always on the magazine covers. Successful businessman at such a young age.

her right arm covered her mouth .

"Softie, is that you"

He nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

i loves to listen to the 80's boy band such as backstreet boys, MLTR and Nsync.

what is your 80's boy band or girls band that you love?

i was listening to this song today and want to dedicate to whomever reading my story.