"Can I have a piggyback ride?" I ask slowly stepping closer to him.

"In your dreams." He says, however still doesn't move. I take another step and smile a suggestive smile. He smiles back, igniting his eyes in those sparks I love.

"Pleeeeeeaaaaase?" I beg, leaning down so our faces are now a foot away from each other. Vic shakes his head still smiling and making his fringe loosen on his forehead.

"Come on. Lets eat." He says finally getting up and walking to the door. I run and jump onto his back, giggling. He's fast to catch my legs and I wrap my arms around his neck, trying my best not to strangle him.

"You're light." He says, making me secretly blush.

"You're strong." I whisper in his ear.

We thump our way down to the fire and Vic keeps me on his back. Mrs. Hagarty explains to everyone that we have a choice between hamburgers, hot dogs, or a salad for those of who choose to be a vegetarian. Vic carries me over to where Mike and Matty stand and they both look at us and laugh quietly.

"Bonding?" Mike asks, when Mrs. Hagarty finishes her tenth speech today. Vic chuckles and I bury my face in his shoulder. Eloping myself in his sweet-cakey smell, and making my stomach flip and flop like an airborne fish. After a few moments I start bouncing and look up to see the coil of people move, with us almost at the food.

When we finally get there, Vic drops me off his back, and I feel extremely unsteady on my feet. We all get our food and take a seat on one of the large logs around the fire. Matty sits at the edge of the log farthest to the left, with his legs stuck out and crossed in a leisurely fashion. Myself wedged between him and Mike, sitting cross-legged with the balls of my feet touching my neighbours thighs. Mike and Vic sit side by side in the exact same position; one leg a perfect right angle foot planted flat on the floor their other ankle resting perfectly on their knee.

"Would never have guessed you were brothers." I joke, taking the first bite of my hamburger. The Fuentes brothers look at each other and laugh. Vic then switches his eyes to mine and I stick my chewed-hamburger coated tongue out.

"You're grooooooss." He says disgusted, with a voice that sounds like a kid bugging their sibling.

"Says the kid wearing camo." I bug, motioning to his green-brown camo shorts. He shrugs, looking back to his food. We all talked for about an hour and I restrained from making too many sexual comments with Mike present. So it wouldn't so obvious I have an interest in his one hundred percent taken brother, however Jenna and I's talk on wednesday made me think otherwise about his sexuality. A few comments did slip out; I have been up for 12 hours after all, maybe the tiredness is starting to pull and that's why I can't contain them.

__

"Alright everyone, that was a great day. its now 8:30 and you all have free time to do whatever you want until lights out. Your only rule is to stay inside the camp." Mr. Banbury says.

"Oh my gosh guys! He speaks!" I feign shock. We all laugh.

"I'm single. So it's time to mingle." Mike says.

"Take Matty as your wingman" I suggest. Mike looks at me like I'm a genius and pulls Matty along with him. I get up and immediately throw Vic and I's paper plates into the fire.

"Come on." I say and pull Vic by his bicep, which I must say, they're are very toned.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"You'll see." I say and slow down checking around and seeing that both teachers are emerged in conversation. I then tug us both and sprint out the path.